1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for whitefrosty

Apr 5, 2010

1. I bought some eyes and a couple of pairs of lashes from whitefrosty, and what an excellent transaction it was! Everything was just as described and packed safely. Thank you so much! :)

2. I bought a pair of 14mm Enchanted Doll eyes from whitefrosty. She was very friendly and the beautiful eyes arrived in perfect condition!! Thank you very much!!

3. I bought some MSD boy clothes from whitefrosty. Everything was packed safely and shipped right away. She was very friendly and easy to deal with.

4. Great seller!! :D

I bought a SD yukata from whitefrosty and everything went great. Item as described, fast shipping and nice communication.

Thanks!

5. I purchased a pair of MSD black suspender shorts and a pajama set from Whitefrosty. They arrived really quickly and are in impeccable condition. They even smelled nice :) What a great transaction!

6. I bought some SD zebra pants from whitefrosty. Communication was wonderful, very fast and so was shipping. The pants are great and Axl loves them! All around excellent transaction. Thanks so much!

7. I joined whitefrosty's M3 group order. Updates, communication and invoices were perfect.

Thank you!

8. I bought a pair of eyes and a shirt from whitefrosty. She was wonderful to communicate with, and everything looks just perfect, as described in the sales posts. She sent it out almost immediately after payment, and it arrived really quickly. ^^ I'm really happy about this transaction and wouldn't mind buying things from whitefrosty again. Thank you so much! :3

9. I bought 1/4 size glasses from whitefrosty. I had no problems, everything was excellent, and I am very, very satisfied with the glasses. I would definitely buy from whitefrosty again!
      Thank you!! :)

10. I bought blue Pajama Rompers from Whitefrosty and was soooo happy with how quickly they arrived! Very happy with transaction! :)

11. i bought a yosd cardigan from whitefrosty and it was a pleasant transaction! communication was great, she was really friendly! the item is terrific and shipping was fast! i really couldn't be happier and would look forward to future business!

thank you very much!

12. I just bought a wig from Whitefrosty, and I'm very pleased with the transaction. Everything was just as she represented it. Thanks!

13. I purchased a Tata's Paradise Chain Link Shirt from whitefrosty. Communication was great and it shipped out swiftly. Excellent seller.

14. I bought a pair of Kid Delf Rock hands from whitefrosty. Everything went perfectly- communication was great, they were shipped out quickly and were well packaged. I'd definitely buy from her again!

15. I bought a shirt from whitefrosty and the transaction was very smooth and nice! The item was shipped quickly and came in perfect condition! (:

16. I bought a wig from whitefrosty. Friendly and fast communication and direct shipping.
      It arrived in excellent condition and she even put in a small magic sponge in the envelope.
      I can only highly recommend her :)

17. I bought a pair of Luts KDF "Paper" Hands from whitefrosty and they arrived safely and perfectly! The hands came in a bundle of bubblegum, sealed with a cute sticker. Thanks, whitefrosty!

18. I bought a soom phonolus fantasy head from Whitefrosty. She was a doll and allowed me to do a short layaway so i could bring this wonderful guy home. He arrived safe and sound and was packaged very well. Thanks again! I highly recommend her to anyone. Cheers.

19. whitefrosty participated in my SOOM group order. Friendly communication and quick payments. Thank you again!

20. This is my second transaction with Whitefrosty and once again she was a terrific buyer. She paid super fast and was always friendly and prompt with her PMs. I'm glad I had the chance to have another transaction with her.

Thanks so much!
      Rachel