1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for WhiteWings...

Apr 21, 2007

1. I order 2 pair of shoes from WhiteWings, they arrived safe and sound are just as described. Fantastic seller! Thanks so much. :D

2. WhiteWings is a fantastic buyer. She bought a body from me. She was very funny and easy to communicate with and she paid lightning fast. Thank you for such a great transaction! :)

3. Just bought a pair of funny boxers from her, they arrived today! Thanks, they're great! XD

4. Bought an SD lolita dress from Whitewings,it was well packed and item got here fast and safe!:)

5. I bought a pair of shoes from WhiteWings, friendly transaction and good communication. Thanks very much!

6. Bought 2 pairs of yosd shoes & shell eyes from whitewings. Both transaction are really great items are of good quality and the eyes are unique and pretty. Thank you :)

7. I recently sold a MNF head to WhiteWings and she was just wonderful to deal with! :)

Quick PMs & payment and she let me know when the head arrived - perfect! :aheartbea

8. Whitewings just purchased a shirt from me and everything went perfectly! She is great with her pm's and paid quickly, Couldn't be happier!:)

9. Whitewings bought a coat from me, she was great to deal with and let me know when it arrived. :)

10. WhiteWings was part of a Lu-Wen split I arranged and I couldn't be happier. She paid promptly, asked me questions when she had concerns, and also let me know when her part of the split had arrived. Thanks!

11. I bought a Tiny off whitewings, and participated in a GO before that (even though it didn't work out), and she's just so wonderful to deal with! Great communication, posted the doll quickly and very understanding about payments (I bought on layby). She also puts in all the hard miles to make the transaction work smoothly. Mark of a great seller! Glad to have dealt with you Adrianne!

12. Fabulous to deal with, a real sweetheart. :) I would totally buy from again, and I probably will. My puki loves food!

13. i bought 3 pairs of tiny chuck taylors from this wonderful gal, and they came in safe and snug...transaction was great, friendly, communicative!

would buy again for sure!

14. Sold a Bobobie Ariel to WhiteWings, her payment was fast and she is one of the most polite sellers I've had business with. I would gladly sell to her again, she's a very sweet person! ^^b

15. Whitewings and I did a doll trade and everything went perfectly! Great communication throughout, the doll was packed well and arrived super fast. And he's gorgeous! Wonderful person to do dolly business with! :)

16. I bought a doll from whitewings. great communication, shipped quickly, and just an overall wonderful sale and a fantastic person to transact with. Thank you so much for all your help!

17. I bought a doll couch from WhiteWings.
      Fantastic communication. Ultra fast shipment. Nice package. And nice gifts!
      Not a thing to complain. Definitely will do trades with her when there's chance! :D

18. I bought an amazing Chaise from WhiteWings. I love it! Perfect communication and super speedy delivery:), very very happy with this wonderful seller of gorgeous Dollie things:aheartbea:aheartbea
      A huge thank you to you.

Redastor:love

19. Just want to say that WhiteWings sent me lovely gifts but I am a nerdy gal so did not find them until later:lol:, really lovely of you WhiteWings:),loving my Chaise, oop's, I mean Soph's Chaise.;)

20. Good buyer, fast paiment ! good transaction ! thank you very much ^^ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!