1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for WhiteWings...

Apr 21, 2007

1. I adopted Whitewings Puki piki. Throughout, the communication was excellent and postage was super quick from the other side of the world! I am thrilled that I have a Puki now and a lovely new dollie friend.

*big hugs*

2. Adi is so much fun to deal with.... you should sell to her just to have fun!!!! We had a super transaction... She's one of the people who make DoA great!

Judy :D

3. I sold a Yo-sd outfit to WhiteWings. She was wonderful to sell to! I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. ^__^ Thank you WhiteWings for a wonderful transaction! ^__^

4. I bought a UNoa on layaway to WHITEWINGS and it was one of the most pleasant transaction I have ever done, even she was out of the country, she replied very fastly each time. SHe even sent many extras with the doll!! I really recommand her as a perfect seller and a wonderful person!!:):)

5. whitewings bought a doll from me, she was a speedy customer, paid immediately, a perfect transaction.

6. Whitewings brought a Brownie Bebe from me and even though she was overseas, paid promptly and was great to deal with. Thanks!

7. I purchased a littlefee pipi from Whitewings, she is overseas and went the extra mile to get my pipi to me as soon as she could, kept great communication and everything arrived safely. :)

[​IMG]

8. I bought a LittleFee Ante from Whitewings and it was one of the smoothest transactions I have ever had the pleasure to engage in. Communication was great, the doll was posted very quickly and packaging was perfect. Highly recommended!

9. I just completed a commission for Whitewings and the transaction went beautifully. Payment came at the speed of light and all communications were prompt and pleasant. Whitewings was a joy to deal with throughout!

10. I bought a doll head from WhiteWings.
      It was packed well + send fast.
      The head was in great condition and the communication with WhiteWings is a pleasure!!!

Thank you :aheartbea

11. I bought a pair of custom eyes from WhiteWings. They are gorgeous and I am very satisfied with the whole transaction.

12. I just received my little Puki Cupid from whitewings and I could not be happier:)
      She arrived so fast and in perfect condition. Comunication was great, her pm's were friendly (and funny!) and she let me know what was going on at all times.
      Beautiful person, beautiful Puki and beautiful transaction:aheartbea Thankyou so much, I would buy again in a heartbeat!

13. I sold a DollHeart fer to whitewings, and she was so great to deal with! She was friendly and prompt with her PMs, and she paid right away. She also let me know when it arrived and left feedback for me immediately! I'd love to do business with her again! :D

14. I sold whitewings my MSD white fer, she was very quick with payment and was all round awesome :D

15. whitewings is an amazing person who showed amazing patience with me during our unfortunate transaction. I recommend her as a buyer any time!
      I seriously wish you, whitewings, no sellers like me in the future!

16. Aww Takuya, thank you. It was a series of unfortunate events but you are by no-means a good person!!!!

17. Whitewings gave my little girl a face-up. She looks very lovely and the eyelashes she put in are great!! :D She kept in great communication and shipped my doll quickly and safely.

18. whitewings made me shiny sparkley gorgeous eyes and so I shall leave her shiny sparkley gorgeous feedback hehe! She is absolutely lovely- nice pms, and great to work with. Fab!

19. What a real pleasure !!! I bought some clothes from WhiteWings and all the transaction was perfect to the beginning until the end... Thanks for ALL !!!

20. I recently bought a Bobobie sprite from her on ebay who is now the first resin child in my household. She was very good with communications and i'm so happy with her work the faceup is great :D