1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Wicked Stitchery~

Jun 16, 2006

1. I received "Sara's Holiday Dress" today. Absolutely lovely and beautifully made! And fast shipping and pleasant emails. I shall certainly come back.
      Highly recommended.

2. Ordered a couple really cute things, received quickly and nicely wrapped, thanks!

3. I'm sure it will come as no surprise, but Wickedstitchery makes a mighty fine outfit!

My Bobo is happy as can be in his way cool stripey pants :)

Many thanks!

4. Just received some wigs for my my Diana and my Griffi boy, they are so cool! Very well made, nice fur :)
      Thanks!
      -Melissa

5. I bought a Red Butterfly Wrap Dress from Wicked Stitchery, and it was very well packed, made and shipped very quickly, and is absolutely stunning! I would absolutely do business again and highly recommend :)
      Thank you!

6. Comissioned a skirt from Brandon and well made with love! Shipped fast too. Only great things about Wicked Stitchery.

7. I purchased a White embroidered dress shirt from Wicked Stitchery. I absolutely love the design and material! Fast shipping and great communication.Highly recommend! I wouldn't mind doing business with again. Thank you so much. ^^

8. I ordered a Rock Out wig from the website and got it in less than a week. It looks so awesome.

9. Thanks for the great feedback folks. :)
      So very much appreciated!

10. I got my MNF Shiwoos clothes today! Fast delivery fast EVERYTHING! Beautiful clothing thank you! I will be sure to post pics when I get my MNF ^_^

11. Communication was prompt, the wigs are gorgeous, and they arrived incredibly fast! Great seller.

12. I purchased the most awesome corset ever, and recieved it today. I had no problems what-so-ever with this transaction. Communication was awesome, product was fantastic. I couldn't recommend a more worthy person. I highly recommend wickedstitchery. I'll be sending people your direction.

13. I bought two necklaces from Wicked Stitchery.

They came quickly and in perfect shape and are very well made.

Great transaction and all around nice person to deal with!!

Thanks!

Gail

14. I commissioned a corset from Wicked Stitchery. He was so wonderful to work with, made the corset and had it to me within a week. The worksmanship is amazing and the fit perfect. I can't say enough good things about this designer! I look forward to having more pieces made by Wicked Stitchery in the near future.

15. Just recieved custom pattern fur wig from wickedwigs. It is exactly as I requested! Nor did I have to pay extra for the custom design, just the standard two-tone wig fee. I am very pleased.

16. Love the Chinese wrap dress I just bought! It's so charming and nicely made :D. And it matches the WS boys' shirt I have. Thank you much!

17. The wigs are gorgeous. Another great transaction!

18. Wicked Stitchery bought an SD-10 Nono from me on layaway and let me know whenever he was going to send payments. He kept up great communications and was very polite. I recommend him as a buyer!

19. I commissioned some pants for my dolls and they were made and sent out in record time. The sewing is amazing as well as the detail work. Communication was the best!

I hope to purchase more things from this talented designer :D

~Lobelia

20. I received my outfits (black velvet pants, black dragonskin top, 2 Chinese tops). They are wonderful! Really well made, great fit and the shipping was fast. Thank yoooo!