1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Wicked Stitchery~

Jun 16, 2006

1. Thank you ladies for the wonderful feedback! It's been a real pleasure doing business with you all. :)

2. An easy-to-order webpage, fast & pleasant service, and really amazingly wonderful clothes. Thanks so much! I'll definitely be back to shop again someday. :)

3. FAST, FAST processing time and shipping and replies fast to pms.

**VERY high quality,will buy from again**:)

thanks!!

4. I bought an Angel Region Cien--the communication was excellent, he was very understanding and let me pay for my new boy via layaway. He arrived very carefully packaged and the Cien was shipped out the next day after the last payment.

I was a little surprised to discover no wig with the doll, however, since I was pretty sure that the wig was to be included in with the price. Also, there had been no mention that the eyes had been hot glued to the Cien's head. I had to be very careful about that, seeing as how I had already bought new eyes for him. :\

5. I purchased BJD Pattern Book Vol. 1 from Wicked Stitchery & it arrived very quickly! I can't wait for Vol. 2 to come out. Thanks :D

6. Bought a pair of shirts during one of the yard sales late 2006/early 2007. During the process of buying the shirts, and then PMing the next day one of the shirts that I'd asked for accidentally got sold to someone else. Was offered a partial refund or an extra shirt, and I accepted the extra shirt. Very satisfied with how the situation was worked out. Since the shirts had to be made, they were not sent out very quickly, but they arrived safe and sound.

(Late feedback since I didn't realize WickedStitchery had a thread, it wasn't linked in his profile. ^^; )

7. I bought "Keeper of the Keys" a OOAK from Brandon as well as "Pretty in Pink" corset and a Black Gothic Fishtail Skirt.
      All of the work is stunning in execution and attention to detail is astounding.
      Brandon is easy to deal with and fair.
      I am a HUGE fan of Wicked Stitchery and am hoping to buy more of this beautiful work.
      Communication is swift, detailed and polite.
      Vyolet is gorgeous in his creations and very happy with her birthday presents.

8. Actually, it was mentioned in the original description that he would come with doll (w/default faceup), default eyes and default 3 piece white outfit. No wig.
      I also mentioned in the sales thread that he still had in his original eyes from AR (which were hot glued in by the company, not me).
      All AR eyes are hot glued. I am sorry that you were unaware of this, but it was listed.

9. Thank you for being fair and understanding during that situation as it was teh first (and hopefully last) time that had ever happend.

10. I can't say enough good things about Wicked Wigs / Wicked Stitchery.

The wigs always fit perfectly and the fur is always beautiful. Communication is top-notch, and the seller really goes out of his way, even for problems entirely outside of his control.

11. YAY! Thanks Erik! I got the wig today!

Its perfect! I love the color and it fits great! Thanks for taking care of me.

To all: I highly recommend Wicked Wigs!

12. Bought a couple of fur wigs from Wicked Wigs and both times were great, Fast Shipping very nice to deal with. I love the fur wigs they were great for my dolls cosplay and very soft too. Highly Recomended, Thank you ^^

13. I have just bought 2 pattern books, a gorgorgeous corset and a mini skirt from WS and everything is peeerrrfection as always!!!!!! Super lightning fast shipping excellent 1st calss service, I can't praise WS enough!!!! I recommend him to everyone 110&#37; ((((>_<))))) Huge thankies from me and all my very happy dollfies in the UK!!!!!!

14. I bought pattern book vol. 2 and it's excellent! The patterns are very clear and the instructions are very easy to follow! Thank you Brandon!

15. You're all very welcome! Thank you for your continued support and affections.

16. good communication

sorry to be such a bother

17. Wigs were sent over a month ago via US First Class post (no insurance/ no tracking). Erik (wicked wigs) has not been on DoA and so did not receive her PMs and was unaware that wigs had not arrived.

I was contacted by Alexiell just yesterday and spoke to Erik last night. As I told her in my PMs, he will be in contact with her to find out what happened asap.
      I am unsure why there is negative feedback being left in my thread.

18. I bought a stunning outfit from Wicked and it's really well done, I just love it!
      Thank you ^_^

19. Bought a set from Brandon and got it in yesterday and it is just an awesome set! Love it. Very well made. I'm never disapointed when buying from him =3 Fast Shipping and always a pleasure to buy from. Highly Recomended. Thank you~

20. While in NYC for Dolpa 2, I had the pleasure of buying one of Brandon's lovely outfits for my SD13 Girl and she and I are both quite pleased with both price and quality! :D This designer earns 5 fashionable snaps from my manicured digits!!! ;) Can't wait to shop with you again!

**EDIT! Just received the cutest pair of pajama pants from Brandon with little duckies all over them for my not-yet-purchased Yo! They arrived super fast and were well packed. Classify me as a very happy repeat customer! :D

Hugs, Juli DC