1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Wicked Stitchery~

Jun 16, 2006

1. More recent fabulous buyers~
      Crescent_P
      morbidollz
      hobbywhelmed
      Lulu
      VioletChaos
      playdate
      Guide
      julidc
      Tsuminaki
      elljaye

2. I have just recieved my commissioned A desparetly needed outfit from Brandon, and i am (((blown away))) ^^, my girls are still fighting over it even though they've been bitten to the punch by a Minxie VEL who has claimed victory and nabbed the outfit LOL!!
      I am always so impressed and extremely happy with my purchases from WS and i can't recommend him enough, the service is 1st class and quality is puurrfection and every thing is so GORGEOUS!!!!!
      Franticly saving for more outfits before next catfight LOL!!!!

Huge thanks and even huger HUGGS!!!((((>.0)))) <3

3. Commissioned a dress and my goodness ;___;!!! Recieved today and I am beyond happy with it. The quality is awesome and exactly what I wanted <3 I couldn't ask for better, it's totally floored me! Happy to buy from you again. Worth every penny and super fast shipping! Thank you!!!

4. I bought this great item, it was shipped super fast, i was kept in touch all the way and they are brilliant!!

Thanks so much,
      Fiona

5. :) Great seller! Super friendly! Wonderful product

*FMA coat

6. The item was in perfect condition, came as fast as I'd hoped and the communication was always pleasent. I'd happily buy from you again!

7. I lucked out and bought a Lestat coat from Wickedstitchery that is "to die for, dahling!!!" Amazing quality and craftsmanship, truly.:) I also bought a great pair of MSD boots. Both were great deals and I'm positively thrilled with them! One of the smoothest transactions ever...superb service, excellent communications, and fast! fast! fast! shipping too! I can highly recommend Wickedstitchery to everyone.

8. Excellent person to deal with! Bought some nice tees that really helped out after discovering all my boys had was winterwear! Very nice person to deal with!

9. Brandon is so talented. I managed to get his MSD "Pinocchio" outfit. Love all the little details , the quality sewing and fabulous design. Shipping was fast and friendly too.

[​IMG]

Here's Hewitt modeling WickedStitchery's "Pinocchio" outfit using a SDC Kurt body.

10. Thanks folks! I love to hear from happy customers.
      Especially Gina's photos. :)

11. I've bought TONS of wonderful WickedStitchery clothes--and wigs--in the past, but keep forgetting to leave FB!!!

Well, this time I got the wonderful flower fairy outfit and a lovely blouse at great Yard-sale prices! The items came so quickly--and as always, beautifully wrapped.

Previously--

Purple brocade corset and laced fish-tale skirt for my girl

Fantastic tie-dyed-like blouse for girl.

Burgandy and lace shirt for boy.

White shirt with lace for boy.

White long fur wig.

And probably more that I can't remember!!! I LOVE WS clothes!!! :D

12. Sorry for being so late in leaving feedback!

Brandon is wonderful! He sent me my new mnf soo with jammies and everything promised and a shirt for one of my other dolls, and even sent it with super fast shipping at my request to get here before my vacation!!

Love ya babe!

13. I am proud to have been the one to provide Wicked with his Reisner. I was expecting the Pirate Lad and he was expecting Masha, and we agreed to trade. My Reisner was the last one out of the Volks factory, and his Masha got sent on a cross country tour (perhaps with the Road Show of "Cats", we still aren't sure) but he was wonderful...no PERFECT...to deal with throughout the long journey to doll happiness. When I fell out of love with Masha and sold her option on to another member he was a proper gentleman and even took upon himself the posting of her to Hong Kong for me, in order to get her to the new owner faster. Who else do you know who would do that? Tell me now and I will throw showers of rose petals at them. Ha! I knew you couldn't think of anyone!

But my Wicked is amazing. You can count on him. And having said that, I will say this:

Anybody messes with this boy and you mess with Merangel.

He is my hero.

Okay...you can go now.

14. I bought a wig from Wicked Wigs awhile ago, and it finally came in today. ^^ The communication was great, and despite the little bump in the road with shipping, the seller fixed it both accordingly and courteously.

Thanks again~

15. Commissioned a shirt and it's goooorrgeous! Thank you so much again!

16. Thank you to everyone who took the time to post positive feedback for me. I really enjoy working with you all and it makes the late nights and early mornings chained to the machine well worth it when I hear how happy you are with my work. :)
      You guys & gals make this hobby the best!

17. It is you who are the best, Darling.

Without you I would be surrounded by a resin nudist colony!

18. I just recieved a beautiful, halloween outfit for my Bambicrony, that Brandon was nice enough to make from measurments only :) it's a perfect fit!

Thanks again!

19. I've bought a couple of outfits and a wig from Wicked Stitchery. I would recommend him to anyone. The quality is always high and he's just a doll to deal with!

20. Ordered 2 "Pink Ribbon sleep set~Breast Cancer CHARITY sale" and they arrived today, and they are very cute. What a great idea!!!