1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Wicked Stitchery~

Jun 16, 2006

1. received the pink ribbon breast cancer set today, I LOVE it, thank you so much. Packaging beautiful, condition beautiful, communication fantastic. Wonderful all the way around, thank you.

2. I got the four breast cancer charity pajama sets that I ordered today (they've probably been in my mail box for a couple of days, but I've been sick and not checking the mail). Exquisite! They fit all four of my girls of differing body types wonderfully, the packaging was cute (I love those cellophane bags), and the intent is true. :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea Brandon has a huge heart. Enlarged heart! Thank you so much for doing this. What a decent soul.

3. Wonderful idea with the pink ribbon sets; and they are incredibly well-made. Thanks so much, you are a dear!

4. Wicked bought a pair of shoes from me and she was great... I love to do buisness with her and hope to do it again! She was very polite and friendly and sent payment fast :)

5. Bought a charity set from wickedstitchery. Wonderful communication, friendly, and quickly shipped. Item is very nicely made and has a great intent behind its making. Thank you!

6. Bought a beautiful doll with wonderful outfit by wickedstitchery. Friendly communication and fast shipping!

7. The charity set arrived :) Absolutely wonderful. Thank you.

8. I got seven of the Pink Ribbon Charity Set for me and my friends.
      As always Brandon is just awesome. All the sets were wonderfully done. Fast shipping, they were here before I even knew it. Your such a sweet heart for doing this <3 Highly Recommended~
      Thank you ^^

9. got the clothes, great seller :D

10. I commissioned a pretty intense Military outfit with wickedstitchery and it is absolutely perfect. The craft and quality is completely stunning! The communication was so pleasant and prompt. A really delightful experience and I cannot recommend him enough. I will definitely, definitely buy from wickedstitchery again.

Last month I also bought a wig from wickedwigs. It is the best fur wig I have seen yet! Finished edges and everything. I love it, worth every penny. Both of these guys ship fast too!

11. I have to say, I was very scared commissioning my very first cosplay for my girl Aleksei. I was afraid that it wouldn't fit right, or it would get lost in the mail.... you know, just a result of worrying too much.

But I have to say that dealing with Wicked Stitchery has been AMAZING! Communication was the best I have had in a transaction, prices were amazing for the high quality, and the production time and shipping were super fast (though, I'm sure this varies on more complicated designs).

I will definitely be commissioning from him again in the near future. I HIGHLY reccommend Wicked Stitchery to anyone looking for a quality outfit for their resinite :fangirl:

Here's a picture of my now very happy girl in her brand new Black Mage outfit!

[​IMG]

12. Commissioned the white outfit, and it looks great!
      [​IMG]
      More pictures here.

13. :| It won't let me edit...
      Just wanted to add that communication was awesome, he was willing to make adjustments, and shipping was fast and excellent!
      Would not hesitate to commission again! Thanks!!!

14. Short Answer:
      Do not hesitate to work with wickedstitchery if you get the opportunity!

I was so delighted with my first outfit that I immediately commissioned another. The communication, as always, was friendly and prompt. The commission was finished in record time and shipped incredibly fast.
      The craft, quality, intricacy, and all around impressiveness of the outfit surpassed all expectations that I had! I am so very impressed and happy.
      (...I can't wait to commission more outfits.)

15. I ordered a wig with a single long braid from Wickedwigs. It is perfect! So well made, GREAT communication and shipped incredibly fast!

16. did a resent trade/sale with Wicked Stitchery and the transaction was absolutely wonderful. highly highly recommended seller/buyer Absolutely wonderful outfits.
      *Huggles for being so sweet and nice and wonderful*

17. Just recieved two pretty pigtail wigs from wickedwigs. I must say that they are the best quality wigs I own! The fur is so soft! And they fit my girl's heads SO perfectly!

Thanks so much!

18. Great clothing, I would buy from WS again :D

19. I commissioned a jacket like Final Fantasy's Squall from wickedstitchery.
      Great communication, got it done super fast and it shipped out fast too. The jacket is very lovely. Reccommended!

20. I commisioned an Orginization 13 coat from Wicked Stitchery and it turned out awesome! :aheartbea It's extremely well made, was shipped super fast! And I was kept informed of everything and even got to see it before it went out. I would definetely commission Wicked Stitchery again. ^__^