1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Will

Sep 5, 2008

1. LUTS G.O was handled well and promptly. She notifies and updates fast.
      it was a pleasure joining in her G.O ^^ would love to work with her again.

2. Will joined my 4D G.O.
      Fast payment and great communication as usual.
      Really great group order participant.

3. I bought a shirt from Will and the communication was awesome. Very friendly and very quick on shipping and I would love to buy from her again! ^___^

Thank so much for a great transaction!

4. I bought a shirt, choker necklace and 4D jeans from Will. Will sent out the items promptly and was pleasant and in communication the whole time! The items were in wonderful condition and packed neatly, I'd definitely do business with this person again. Thank you!

5. I bought a Vampire Ryu head on layaway from Will. Communication was excellent, shipping was prompt and the head arrived well packed and in perfect condition! Thanks!

6. I bought a beautiful blue rose brooch from Will. It came right on time as expected and its a pleasure to do business with her ~ she will make sure you get your item(s). ^^ :chocoheart

7. Joined her DM GO, fast, efficient and nice >_<

Great Job!

8. Joined will's dollmore go and she was super friendly and understanding!!
      She was fast in replying too.. :D
      she waited half an hour for me and didn't get mad. LOL. SORRY! And thanks a bunch! XD

9. Joined Will's dollmore G.O and was very happy with her way of handling things as it is very organized.

Would definitely join more of her G.O , Thanks~

10. I joined Will's dollmore GO ^^ It was a good experience and she was very affable to work with ^^ Would definitely do it again <3 Highly recommended. <3

11. Just bought a Sadol Cardigan from Will, she shipped it quickly and it was packaged very well! She was a pleasure to deal with in every way.

12. Dollmore spree was fast and organizer was really friendly +1

13. Great G.O organiser! Communication was clear and items came well-packed ;)
      Highly recommended!

14. Joined Will's Dollmore GO yet ONCE again. 8Dv She's a doll to work with and I would love to participate in her future GOs as well~~

15. Great communication and very friendly! :) She's very easily contactable and won't go MIA on you. Highly recommended! *thumbs up* ^_^

16. the dollmore go went really well ^^

She reply fast to emails and enquires XD;;
      and was really friendly 8D;;

would choose to do transaction with her again anytime

17. I recently bought a pinstripe suit jacket from Will, my questions were answered very quickly and the Jacket was sent out very very quickly after I paid!

There were absolutely no complications during the transaction at all, it was wonderful and I would happily buy from Will again!

Thank you very much!

18. bought a dollmore dufflecoat from her, was well packaged and promptly sent out. Friendly, and awesome communication~

thanks will! <3

19. I bought a vest from Will and it was a very smooth and easy transaction. Good communication and the vest was perfect. Happy to deal with Will again.

20. Will bought from me a Sadol vest. She paid very fast and a very wonderful person to deal with. Thanks so much <33