1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Will

Sep 5, 2008

1. POSITIVE!

Will was really accommodating when we were fixing a meetup date and time and rushed all the way from her class to meet me T_T (She was early too!)

Communication was smooth all the way through and she's really friendly too!

100% positive!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED SELLER!

2. I bought a SD cardigan & stockings form Will! Super happy with the items! Wonderful seller!:D

3. Bought a CP Delf Type 2 body from Will.

Great transaction and communication, and reallllllly friendly and nice!
      She was willing to pass me the body immediately the next day.
      And the body came well and nicely wrapped!

I'll definitely do business again with you and thank you soooo much! :D

4. I've bought beautiful neacklace from Will, and I really love it ! Transaction was smooth and friendly, Will even changed the lenght for my what I really appreciate. Great seller ! Hope to deal again in the future~

5. I bought a Blue Sand jewellery piece from Will, it's beautiful and so intricately detailed it's well worth the money! She was really patient with me when we were deciding a meetup time and venue due to our busy schedules and the fact that I had another item shipped to her place as well to collect together with the necklace, since we're acquaintances IRL. Super friendly and highly recommended seller, awesome customer service is guaranteed with Will~

6. I bought a sash designed for SD13 boys. I planned to use it as a necklace for a 70 cm boy, but it was a bit too large. But it looks great as a human sized necklace! :) The craftsmanship is perfect, I love it!

Thanks again Will!

7. Purchased the necklace "Black Agony" from Will.
      Will had great communication throughout the entire transaction, went above and beyond in assisting me with paying and tracking, and shipped the day after I paid. The necklace exactly as described and is stunning!!

8. I bought two beautiful handmade necklaces from Will and they are stunningly beautiful!
      I would buy her little treasures every time again <3.

Thank you a lot hun <3

9. I bought two pieces of Will's handmade jewelry, and I could not be happier! The pieces are so delicate, yet well-made, and they are absolutely gorgeous. They were packaged well and Will made sure to let me know once they were shipped out. I would love to recommend her as a seller and jewelry artist! I'm very happy with my purchase. :D

10. purchased another necklace ("Judgement") from Will :D
      Just as perfect as the last time!

11. I purchased two items for clothing from Will. The communication was the best! Will alwys kept in touch until I confirmed that my purchase was received!! Also, the items were in perfect condition and very well packed! They also come sooner than expected :) Thank you soooo much! I highly recommend this seller.

12. I purchased an sd hoody from Will, communication went very well, she went through some extra trouble to find out if my package was send out the right way. Very positive experience :)

13. Received Koutetsu no Namida and Virtue from Will today~ even more intricate and beautiful jewellery pieces I'm so proud to own. Will always be her jewellery brand supporter!! :aheartbea

14. I purchased three items from Will’s handmade jewelry and all I could say is its simply AMAZING :fangirl:
      they are so so so beautiful and stunning and the quality is simply incredible. :aheartbea
      she even included a free gift which is so nice :kitty1

perfect transaction, communication was very friendly and she shipped the items pretty fast :)

Thanks Will. :D

15. Purchased a beautiful necklace from Will...stunning. Fast, friendly, replies and a joy to do business with. Looking forward to making more purchases and continuing to stalk his jewelry thread shop, Marionette Designs

16. Bought a Jewellery piece from Marionette Designs =) well-made with details and goes very well with my doll's outfit. Very friendly, fast communication. Highly recommended! Thanks! <3

17. Purchased 'Tainted Blood' from Will and her service is most definitely impeccable. Very prompt replies and very friendly at all times. Highly recommended seller and I'll definitely be back for more of your beautiful necklaces!

-Shunyuki

18. Purchased a beautiful necklace from Will. Amazing work. I love it.

19. i bought a pair of SD gloves from will and I love them. the transaction was smooth and quick, and she replied very quickly to all of my PMs. Thanks!

20. bought a pair of eyes from will, they were shipped out really fast and item came exactly as pictured!
      super pretty too! thanks!