1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for WillowRain

Jan 24, 2010

1. Purchased a WS Puki Polar Bear faceplate from her and was super pleased! Just as described with super fast arrival and a tracking number. :aheartbea Thank you!

2. WillowRain commissioned a fur wig from me; she stayed in good communication (especially when I had lots of questions to make sure I knew what she wanted :lol:), paid promptly, and let me know when it arrived. Great transaction, thanks! :)

3. WillowRain bought a pair of jeans from me and was very patient and sweet. She let me know when they arrived too! Great buyer!
      Enjoy the jeans! :)

4. Fantastic Group Order participant, wonderful transaction all the way around. Answered all pms & e-mails quickly and let me know her package had arrived safely. I highly recommend to other sellers.

5. I purchased a 7-8 long wavy leeke wig from WillowRain.
      She was a great seller throughout the transaction!
      The shipment was fast and my wig was packaged perfectly!
      It came in it's original bag, net, with it's cardboard protector and then shipped in an appropriated sized sturdy flat-rate box.
      I'm very pleased and would definitely buy from again!

6. WillowRain's been a fabulous customer! It looks like I missed leaving feedback for our last transaction - which I apologize for - it was a multi-piece clothing commission for her Feeple, and we went over the details quickly and clearly and she was friendly and wonderful the whole time. Last week we did another clothing commission for her, and it was much the same - great communication and patience - nothing to complain about in the slightest. She was great to work with and I'm looking forward to doing it again some time! :D Thanks for letting me know the order arrived safely!

7. WillowRain got a pair of jointed hands from me, nice communication and fast payment^^

8. I purchased a LTF outfit from Willow Rain and it went great! She always responds to her PM's and she notified me when the item shipped. They were packaged very well and in gorgeous condition. Thank you!

9. WillowRain bought a dress from our last update. Quick with payment and a pleasure to deal with. We highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much!

10. WillowRain purchased a hat and some clothes from me. She was friendly and polite to deal with, and paid promptly. Very smooth transaction. I highly recommend her as a buyer. Thank you so much!

11. WillowRain participated in an Elfdoll GO run by me. Payment was very prompt and communication was quick and smooth. I would recommend her highly! Thanks for participating in my GO! :)

12. I had an excellent transaction with WillowRain, who sold me a pair of Safrin eyes. She shipped them quickly and they were well-packed. I'd definitely do business with her again! Thanks!

13. WillowRain bought a shirt from me and the transaction was as smooth as silk with quick communications and fast payments. A recommended buyer, thank you! :)

14. I did a commission for WillowRain. The transaction was smooth and great. Thanks!

15. I bought a wig off of WillowRain, and everything went great. :)

16. I bought a wig from Willowrain. Shipping was very fast and it came in a day(maybe 2) transaction went smoothly and quickly. Very enjoyable

17. Positive!!

She was part of my LUTS Go. Fabulous to deal with, quick payment, and overall sweet!

18. WillowRain purchased a 3 pc HDS outfit from me. Great communication, fast payment, and smoooooth transaction. Thanks so much.

19. WillowRain sold me a pair of Perfect DikaDoll hands and it was a wonderful, flawless transaction. It couldn't have been better! Superb!!!!

Great communication, very helpful, and lightning fast shipping!

20. I bought a pair of Safrin eyes from WillowRain and the transaction was very pleasant. The eyes were perfectly packed and the shipping was quick.