1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for WillowRain

Jan 24, 2010

1. I bought a Loongsoul boy body from Willowrain and the transaction was excellent. He arrived very well packed with no damage, and when we realized she had forgotten his optional ankle pieces, she shipped them right away at her cost. Thank you very much!

2. Sold my Mega Gem body to her! Great communication, great person to deal with! Thanks ^^

3. I bought a white YOSD dress from WillowRain. She provided extra pictures for me & messages were super friendly! Item was shipped fast & safe & I love it! Thanks so much!

4. I purchased a pukifee Luna from WillowRain. She's a friendly person...the doll was well packed and shipped quickly. Thank you tons!

:)

5. I bought an Oasisdoll body from WillowRain. Everything went fine, good and friendly communication, the body was well packed and in excellent condition. I won't hesitate to buy from her again. Thank you!

6. I purchased a pair of iplehouse eid black dress shoes from willowrain ..... The transaction with her was easy and the shipping was fast.
      I would certainly do business with willowrain again.
      Thank you

7. I purchased a F60 body from WillowRain!! We decided on layaway, and the transaction was completely wonderful, and she was lovely to deal with. I am truly happy with my purchase!! It arrived safely and swiftly, packaged very well! Would definitely do business with again!! Thank you!!

8. Got a leekeworld wig from her! ^_^
      She responded in a timely manner and shipped quickly with tracking too! Arrived quickly and the item is everything I wanted and more!

Would buy from again without a doubt! Thanks!!

9. I bought an Iplehouse Felix head from WillowRain and the transaction went really great! She shipped it quickly, it was well packaged and the communication was really good.
      Thanks again ^^

10. Bought a granado Nuevo female bod from WillowRain and it was packed super well and shipped super fast (and turned out to be a great match for the head I had as well). Would do business anytime and thank you!

11. I bought a Fairyland Krsh from WillwRain, he is perfect! Like new and she was great to deal with, thank you!

12. Positively perfect!

I bought a Fairyland/Iplehouse hybrid (feeple65 with Stella's head) from Willow, and everything went perfectly! She shipped partially unstrung on my request to save shipping costs, plus she shipped the day after I paid. Stella is even more gorgeous than her photos. I just LOVE her, and I can't think of a thing that could have gone better. Thanks so much!

13. I went back and bought the Gitana head from WillowRain and she is so easy and pleasant to buy from--she let me know right away the tracking when she shipped out, and she packs so perfectly! I would buy from her anytime!

14. Willowrain was a pleasure to work with! She responded quickly, sent the package quickly and let me know the tracking number right away. Would buy from her again in a heartbeat! : D

15. WillowRain is an all around fantastic chikky. I bought a Fairyland Chloe elf head from her. She allowed for layaway and sent me friendly little reminders when payments came up. Fantastic communication. Fast shipping. All around great to deal with. She wven included a fairyland face cover ^_^. A+++++

16. I bought a soom megagem body from WillowRain and everything was fabulous! Thank you so much!

17. I purchased some YoSD clothes from WillowRain. The communication was wonderful, the shipping was super fast, and overall, I had an amazing experience! I would definitely buy from WillowRain again!

Thank you so much!!

18. I bought some SID blue jeans from WillowRain and the transaction was wonderful. Communication was awesome and the shipping faster than I expected. Thanks!

19. I bought some YOSD shorts from WillowRain--so cute, and in great condition! Shipping was super speedy too!

20. I bought two EID shirts from WillowRain - it was a wonderful transaction, she was very friendly and quick to answer. The items were sent real fast and arrived in perfect condition. I couldn´t be happier with this transaction and would definitely buy from her again!