1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for WillowRain

Jan 24, 2010

1. Positive feedback for Willowrain. I purchased their Raccoon Doll Lucy and the transaction was wonderful. Great communication, quick shipping, and Lucy arrived in perfect condition. Thanks so much!

2. I purchased a Lillycat Ellana from WillowRain. She was very friendly to talk with, and very easy-going with my layaway proposal. In the end though I didn't need layaway ^^ She shipped the doll exactly when stated and let me know the tracking number. The doll arrived in perfect condition and was wrapped superbly. Thank you so much! I would love to work with you again :)

3. I had a wonderful experience with @WillowRain while buying her Be With You Smiling Kiwi. She included all original items with the doll. Every single piece of resin was carefully wrapped and lovingly packaged safely. Here is my box opening so others may see what a great job she did. I can tell she takes ideal care of dolls, cares about them and other members too. She shipped exactly when she said, and was kind enough to photo text me a receipt when the package was dropped at the post office. Communication was excellent. WillowRain is the perfect example of a great seller. She's a huge asset to the forum as well as the larger bjd community. I would buy, sell or trade with her again in a heartbeat :aheartbea. I highly recommend her as a good member to anyone else. Thank you so much, WillowRain.

#583 mollym, Jan 5, 2018
      Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
    4. I purchased a Feeple60 body from @WillowRain and the transaction couldn't have gone better! I originally thought I would need layaway, which I didn't end up using in the end, but she was very much willing to work with me on it when I originally brought it up. She shipped her within a day and were very responsive with messages. The body came in well packaged and in great condition. I couldn't be happier with it, and would definitely buy from her again! Thank you so much for the wonderful transaction and for helping me get my girl all put together. :)

5. I bought a minifee bust part from WillowRain. It was a perfect transaction and the piece arrived safely in a very short time.
      I'd be more than happy to do business with WillowRain again.
      Thank you also for the great communication!

6. I bought an Ayatana by Bardo Research from WillowRain. It's been the epitome of a great transaction, totally stress free. The doll arrived promptly, extremely well wrapped. Thank you so much, all the best.

7. I bought a Dollshe Fashion Arsene from WillowRain. It was a great transaction! Her communication was excellent and Arsene is perfect also! He arrived promptly and very well packed! Thank you!

8. POSITIVE FEEDBACK
      I bought a beautiful Twigling Nkiru from @WillowRain, she graciously packed her very securely in an Iplehouse box so that she would have safe travels. Great communication and shipped quickly, great seller!

9. I am sooooooooo sorry but i forgot to leave a feedback for this darling for a Rami girl from Bardoresearch i bought ^^
      The doll arrived fast well packed and all as promised i absolutely adore her!!!
      Thank you dear ^^

10. I bought a PashaPasha Sanity Head from WillowRain, supernice and very fast, thank you!

11. WillowRain is just an absolute peach! I purchased her Fashion Maxi Amanda Beauty and the transaction was a pleasure. The doll arrived as though it came straight from the company (only better because of the face up)! She was packed beautifully and I can tell she was well taken care of. WillowRain was very friendly and able to answer all my questions prior to purchase. I would be happy to work with her again. Thank you!

12. I purchased a Dollshe Fashion 26f Erica Snow full package from Willowrain and the transaction went beautifully! Communication was excellent and shipping was quick. I would definitely work with her again. Thank you!

13. I bought a Fairyland Feeple65 Roke from WillowRain. The whole process was a joy and she was wonderful. Communication was prompt and shipping fast. I would do business with her again. Thank you for letting me adopt him!

14. I bought a Marimite Sue 2nd Generation from WillowRain. She was absolute doll to deal with. Quick and clear communication. She shipped my wonderful doll out within hours of receiving payment from me. She is the best DoA seller I have dealt with thus far! Thank you so much for this great buying experience!!!