1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Wimukt

Feb 20, 2009

1. Wimukt bought a winking sist faceplate from me. the transaction was quick and smooth :D thank you!

2. Wimukt bought an Alice Cherry Blossom from me. She paid super fast and was very sweet to talk with. I would be very happy to deal with her again in the future and would recommend her to anyone :)

Thank you ^ ^

3. Wimukt bought an ACB piggy from me and I couldn't ask for a better buyer. Lightning fast payment and excellent communication. Thank you so much :)

4. I had an easy and pleasant transaction with Wimukt. She bought yosd Lin from me. Paid fast at the date she promised. Sweet and friendly personality and made all the communication was going very well. She let me know when she got the package :aheartbea
      Thank you so much Wimukt! I would love to deal with her again!! :D

5. Wimukt bought a Alice Cherry Blossom Ballerina from me. Very friendly and prompt comunication and superfast payment. Thanks for a wonderful transaction! :)

6. wimukt purchased an Elfdoll Alice Ballerina from me and the entire transaction was super fast and easy! The payment was instant, as was the friendly communication. I could not have asked for a smoother transaction, it was perfect! wimukt is a wonderful buyer!

7. Wimukt purchased a YOSD from me. She paid really promptly and so easy to talk with. Everything went smoothly. Thank you so much ^ ^

8. Wimukt sold me 2 Lati Yellow outfits that she did.

It was a lovely transaction with great communication, she sent the clothes quickly and safely.
      And I'm so happy with these outfits which are so cute :fangirl:

I highly recommend her! :thumbup

Thanks a lot! :daisy

9. another transaction with Wimukt
      paid quick and great communication
      she was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll.
      thank you!

10. Wimukt bought two dolls from me, and everything went well. She made the payment very fast and communication was great. She also let me know when she got the dolls. I'd love to do business with her again in future. Thanks!

11. Wimukt and I traded our Elfdoll ACB and Ian - she was extremely friendly and kind, and when the postal system took a while to deliver my doll (the fault of my terrible mailman, I think) she sent gifts of clothes and shoes for Alice., even though it was not her fault.
      Wimukt is an awesome trade partner and I would trade with or buy from her any time.

12. Wimukt purchased a YoSD from me and was very easy to work with. Her pm's are always friendly and communication is practically instantaneous. Payment was prompt and she let me know when the package arrived. Thank you so much!

13. I purchased a Lati Doll Lami Ninja doll from Wimukt.

The doll was shipped fast & arrived extremely quickly & is wonderful!!!:aheartbea

14. Another wonderful transaction with Wimukt. She purchased a yosd doll from me.
      Paid super fast. Good and easy communication. Sweet and kind personality :aheartbea
      I am looking forward to do business with her again and again in future!
      Thank you very much!

15. I bought a Littlefee ante from her, everything ok, very good comunication!!!, the doll is perfect and the cloths and wig you give me as a present are so lovely thanks a lot!!!

16. i buy a cute lati lami and she arrived safe in perfect condition, wikmut is patient and kind :)

17. i bought a little pair of tenshi's wings from Wimukt and all came really smoot and well!! fast shipping and great communication so thank you so much!!!

18. I bought Unoa faceplate from Wimukt. Everything went great. Thank you!