1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Wind_Barot

Mar 10, 2009

1. I did a soom dia split with Wind_barot, I got the body, she got the head-she was very patient and a great person to deal with, great transaction!

2. Wind_Barot bought MSC from me and it was a perfect transaction! Fast payment, great communication, thank you <3

3. I was part of a Soom Sphaler split with Wind_Barot. Communication was great throughout and she kept me updated. The parts arrived very well packaged. The whole transaction went smoothly.

4. Wind_Barot bought an IOS Yuri head from me. I agreed to a 3-4 month layaway and payments were made in a timely manner with the layaway even being paid off early! Communication was friendly and quick and I would definitely work with Wind_Barot again! Thanks so much! ^__^

5. I did a trade with Wind_Barot for her Elfdoll Lydia. The transaction went smoothly and she was great with communication and prompt with shipping. Thank you!

6. Wind_Barot purchased a B&G type 2 boy body from me. She was able to pay promptly and was very patient while negotiating and waiting for the item to reach her. It was a very smooth transaction.

Thank You~

7. Neutral--> Negative Feedback for Wind_Barot.

I joined Wind_Barot's Normal Skinned Soom Chalco split for the head, and everything went swimmingly until it was time for her to ship the head to me.

She quoted me EMS and Registered Airmail as my options, and I chose and paid for EMS shipping from her to me, and I was told she would ship the head to me the next day after receiving my shipping money, and that she would pm me with my tracking number. I waited one full week for that pm and received nothing.

I contacted her and she pretended that she had "forgotten" to pm me my tracking info and assured me that the head was already in the mail and she would get back to me "tomorrow" with a tracking number. That was on a friday and i received nothing from her. Thus on Monday, I pm'd her again, asking her to tell me what the hold up was.

She told me that she had given the head to her mother (whom apparently lives in another city) to ship for her and her mother had not done so, and thus she got off work early and shipped it that day instead. She refunded $20 of my shipping money and rather than give the EMS that I had asked for, she shipped it via Registered air mail, because apparently EMS was not available, even though she had taken the money for it.

The refund she issued was sent as a payment via paypal and thus paypal fees were taken out of it, so it wasn't even the full $20 that I was supposed to receive in return. I asked if she would re-do it, but apparently my request has fallen on deaf ears, not even a response to say "no, sorry, etc." I'm not going to chase someone down for that, but it's just another thing to add onto the camel's back.

Today, the head finally arrived in a small, and flimsy reused box, stuffed in a ball of bubble wrap which is the only thing that saved it as the box was half crushed during it's trip.

I can safely say that I don't feel comfortable participating in any transaction with Wind_Barot, again. I'm sorry to have to leave anything less than stellar feedback for any seller or split partner, but having been lied to about when my doll head shipped really did leave a bad taste in my mouth, as I wonder if i would still be waiting right now for it to ship had I not asked and gone through all this mess. I do hope that you do better in your future transactions, Wind_Barot.

-- Somn

8. 1- The refund thing, well, you had to send me back the money I sent so I could send the right price back. Refund the original transaction was not possible since you choiced to send as personal payment, so, I was gonna pay paypal fees, but you didn't send me the money and never contacted again. If you wished to receive it twice, I'm sorry, not happening.

2- That's true, I reused that box, but it was perfect fine and safe when I shipped out, I checked twice. I'm not responsible for package damage or lost after ship it out, you can't blame me about that. If i had packed it bad, your head would be crashed now.

3- I tried to use EMS, but they only gave me Sedex option. What could I possible do? Fight the woman? I have no reason to refuse to use EMS or lie about that and use a cheaper way, because I would refund you and I did.

4- It took a longer time to ship, my fault. I asked my mother to ship, because I has no time, and she told me she did, but in the end she didnt. I took the responsability and shipped it out the very next day I took the box. I'm really sorry about that, I explained it, but you didn't said anything at all, you just said "ok".

9. 1. You never even confirmed that you would and I was not going to send money back to someone being so flaky with me without any correspondence. I'm sorry but that wasn't happening, and I was not about to chase you down again. If you can't respond and say "hey alright, send it back and I'll fix it" then what reason do I have to send it back? Why should I send it back if you don't agree to do something about it? That's like taking something back to the store when you don't know their return policy.

2. Flimsy Box is flimsy, faded, loosely glued and obviously not sturdy. I think the only thing that saved the head was that nothing was set on its SIDE of the box in its flacid bubble wrap ball. If my head had been crushed, you'd better believe you would have been responsible. I paid for shipping with full value insurance, because EMS comes with it, the first time so that responsibility could have been taken and no one would leave this royally upset or screwed over. Sure, neither would have a head but at least shipping money would have been the only thing lost, and I could have gotten a new one. Overall, I'm thankful that this wasn't the scenario, because obviously your attitude about that would have gotten us no where.

3. How did you pull a quote for EMS shipping if it wasn't available? That's my discrepancy here. It's an inconsistency that doesn't add up. :/ You were able to get the info for it, take the money for it, but weren't able to do it? Makes no sense. Also, if Sedex was the only thing available yet you took EMS money, doesn't that mean your mother would have shipped Sedex as well, even though I paid EMS? So, I would have gotten the same shipping, but lost $20 if I hadn't said anything. See why this came up as a problem?

4. Yes, but my feedback was for you telling me that it was gone, while having no idea if that was true, and having me press you hard for a tracking number, having you pretending to have forgotten to contact me and unable to produce a tracking number for proof that my package was in the mail, especially when the only record that publicly kept track of the status with anything (the split thread) was no longer being updated, not even showing that you'd received my shipping money, and all money that was sent via paypal to you was sent as personal payment, because I was supposed to be trusting you, and everything had been going well so far. See where I'm coming from? I had no guarantee, nor reassurance that I hadn't just been screwed over due to the events that transpired. That's what this non positive feedback was for.

Lastly, you use the excuse, "I have no time to ship". If you don't have time to ship you shouldn't get involved in online transactions that involve you shipping, OR you should make time to do it yourself. If neither of those works find someone reliable enough to be on top of things with you so that you know for sure when things are done, so that you can maintain good communications with the people in any order so that this kind of situation does not happen.

Thank you and have a nice day.

10. Because you are not willing to hear me or try to understand and no matter what I say, you will simply continue to respond with whatever you have, let's end this discussion here. This is no place nor time. Like said Stuart Chase, "For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible".

11. I linked to this thread in response to your posting in my feedback thread for anyone that chooses to learn why you left the feedback that you have for me. I have nothing more to say on the matter of the transaction.

12. I made a trade with Wind Barot for my IOS Anos head for her SNG Milhwa. Everything went well and communication was kind. ^^ Thanks!

13. Trade cloth to DOC Si head with Wind_Barot. was really good communication and fast shipping. Thank you!!

14. I bought a head from Wind_Barot. Communication was great, shipping was on time

Thank you

15. I bought some Sphaler parts from Wind_Barot. Communication was good despite us having holidays and time away from the computer during the transaction and the parts arrived quickly and in perfect condition. |) Some magnets were missing but Wind_Barot offered me a partial refund for that which was enough for me. Thank you~

16. I bought a Soom Dia from her. She was great to deal with and made everything easy and fun. The boy is stunning and in perfect condition. An Ideal transaction from start to finish.

17. I bought two heads and a body from Wind_Barot. she was awesome to work with. Very understanding when I had issues with paypal. Very smooth transaction and prompt replies. Thanks, I love my new boys!

18. I bought Sphaler ears to Wind_Barot ... Everything runs perfectly ... Top communication ... I received this item very fast and well packed ... Wind_Barot is a great seller, especially internationally.

19. I purchased a Leeke Mihael head from Wind_Barot, the transaction was flawless. She was friendly and shipped the head promptly. Thank you so much! :D

20. I wish I could say that this transaction was perfect. It has been nothing but a headache. The parcel seems lost and Wind Barot does not seem concerned. I am not willing to kiss $400 + goodbye. If things change, of course, I will change the feedback as I am very reluctant to leave poor feedback.