1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Wind_Barot

Mar 10, 2009

1. We talked a lot before complete the transaction and I did nothing without her previous agreement.
      As asked, I contacted mail officer and told her what they told me: the package may not be trackeable outside my country. Also said I was not responsible for loss in transit unless the item is misaddressed or poorly packaged.
      I was waiting her answer, which came to me today, so I would contacting mail officer again (what I'll do monday).
      Her feedback is based on one single pm in which I just explained the situation. I'm not sure what else puffin463 think I can do, but I pretend to figure out after she answer me.

2. Pardon me? Yes, you did something without my previous agreement. You sent this parcel via priority, apparently knowing full well, that it was not trackable once it left Brazil. THAT you never told me nor did you suggest an alternative. I learned of the method you used to ship 'after' you sent it by priority... not international priority. You also suggested that I send payment of shipping to you as a personal payment. Personal payments paypal does not support. Enough said.

3. If more is to be said, please do so in PM or email. Enough negativism on your feedback thread and I did not even label it 'yet' as negative.

4. Just let me say few things before:
      - You asked me for the best price. So, yeah, it's my fault I heard you. I'm sorry.
      - Never asked for insurance.
      - When I asked "what do you think?", you said "ok, I'll take". By the way, you're the one who asked for the next step after that.
      - Your argument that I knew was based on one pm I sent you and on what you think. As I told you, you can check anytime brazilian mail website that priority is an international. Also, your track is saying "Foreign International Dispatch". And officially, there's no national priority, not with this name. So, no, you can't say I knew because priority is a national option, as you said.
      - I gave you two options: personal payment or +pp fees. It was your choice, not mine. By the way, I checked that you paid heads and shipping together.

By what you're saying, looks like I took all the decisions alone. So, with who I was talking to? Who paid me? I'm sorry, but I was not the only one making this deal.

5. NEW feedback for Wind_Barot from Puffin463: Positive transaction w/a few glitches.
      As we know, there are 2 sides to every story. W. B. in all fairness, did work quickly to send the package to me. The problem was that I was given no shipping options, but I also never asked. Apparently in Brazil there is no tracking a package once it leaves Brazil if Prioirty is used. I was assuming international priority was used but learned that it was regular priority, although the outside of the package seemed to have a tracking number. The package was very neatly and very well packed so there was no damage to the heads. I would most likely transact with Wind_Barot again making sure to insure and have a tracking number.

6. I bought an orchid head to Wind Barot.
      She was very comprehensive with me, helped me for the shipping, and answered all my questions.
      The head was quikly ship and very well conditionated. It's

7. It's a wonderfull seller, and it's easy and secure to trade things with Her!

Thank you for all!!!

8. I purchased a head from Wind_Barot. It arrived very quickly, was packaged wonderfully and communication was great!

Thanks so much. :)

9. Thanks one more time for amazing Mr.Rabbit head!!! Smooth transaction, fast shipping and great communication! Pleasure to do deal with!!!

10. I particitpated in the Shonshon split W.B. held for his eyes. I recieved them today in tip-top shape ^^. She is a great seller. Thanks!

11. I bought a Soom NS Chalco from W.B. and he arrived today! It was a wonderful experience! Our communication was always done in a timely manner considering both of our differing time zones and busy scheduals! She gave me several options for shipping and he arrived in perfect condition! He was sent un-assembled to help save on shipping and each piece was wrapped VERY well, which was fantastic because during shipping the package got crunched right where his head was in the box but every part was safe and sound!
      I love my new boy and am very happy with how everything went!
      Thanks so much for everything >.<

12. I did a trade with WindBarot recently (my SDF for her DOC + accessories) and all was great! She maintained communication with me daily, shipped when she said she would, and included some really nice accessories as gifts! I would definitely do business with her again in the future! Thanks again for helping me find my new member of my doll family! :)

13. I recently bought a Sard from Wind_Barot. She was quick to reply to queries and friendly throughout.

I would definitely deal with again, thank you for enabling to get one of my Grail Dolls :)

14. I bought an Another secret red riding hood head from Wind_Barot :) All the transactions are perfect! ^^

15. Wind_Barot is amazing. A Hero if you will. Communication was perfect and the transaction between Wind_Barot and my friend who I am posting this feedback for was simple. The Bee-A head arrived today and she is very satisfied. Wind_Barot is awesome. That is all :D

16. I purchased Soom MD Ender! Transaction was very smooth! Everything is great! Thank you so much!!

17. I purchased Soom Obsidius parts from a split run by Wind_Barot. Communication was good and fairly quick whenever I had a question. She updated the page of the thread with updates about payments and shipping info from Soom as they were available. There was some wait when she was away on a vacation and for things to move in and out of Brazillian customs (which is sometimes very slow), but she let me know when this happened. There was a wait due to a broken part (arrived from Soom that way, so needed Soom to replace) and a mix up with some items arriving to me instead of another split member, but with communication and some coordination, this was all worked out and parts arrived where they needed to be. Thanks again!

18. I bought a Dream od Doll DoC U from her. The contact was friendly, and after I made my last payment, he send him quickly to me. He was well packed. I would always buy again from her.