1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for WingedRivers

Aug 8, 2008

1. Really fast shipping, especially factoring in the size of the item. Gave some cute freebies too ^__^ I love the Inu Yasha tin and the silk swatch.

2. So sorry for late feedback!

I think there's nothing bad to say about this user - transaction went well and with no troubles ^__^ Hope to deal with you again! :D

3. WingedRivers bought a few pairs of acrylic eyes from me, absolutely wonderful to deal with!
      Was always prompt and sweet in communication, and very understanding :)

Won't hesitate to deal with again! :aheartbea

4. I sold WingedRivers 2 sets of clothing. :3 She paid promptly and was very pleasant thoughout the conversation. She was always very easy to get a hold of, and also informed me when the items had reached her!! ^^ I'd certainly sell to her yet again!!!

5. Excellent buyer! I sold a wig to WingedRivers. Great communication, the transaction went smoothly and she paid promptly. Thanks!

6. WingedRivers bought a pair of hands from me, paid promptly and left me feedback when they arrived safely :) Good transaction, thanks~

7. WingedRivers bought a pair of pants and a wig from me. They were very polite and paid promptly, they also let me know when the items arrived so I wouldn't have to worry. ^^ I wouldn't hesitate to go into a transaction with them again.

8. WingedRivers commissioned me for some face-up touch-ups and piercings, and she was great to work with! She has good communication, is very patient and always pays right away when asked (or before I even ask!) I love doing business with WingedRivers and look forward to working with her in the future.

9. Winged bought a pair of SD boots from me. Communication, payment, and friendliness were all A++! I'd gladly recommend her to other buyers and sellers :) Thanks, Winged, hope you like the boots!

10. I did a trade with WingedRivers; an SD shirt for an SD chess set.
      The shipping and communication were fast and friendly.
      I would definitely trade with them again! Thank you and enjoy! :)

11. I did a trade with WingedRivers, a pair of eyes for a dolly tape measure. Communication was so great, very friendly, and she updated me when the eyes arrived, and was very understanding in an error I made. :sweat
      She even threw in a cute little headband for my puki, Suzu!
      I would definitely trade with again!!

12. Traded with WingedRivers~ Everything was wondeful and she was especially understanding when my side of the trade ended up back in my mailbox the same day her stuff got to me - mailman didnt like how I put my stamps.
      Would gladly trade with again :)

13. I made a trade with Winged and she was a wonderful person to deal with!! Very friendly, nice and understanding!

I had serious problems in my family, and because of it I delayed to send the itens, but when I could write to her and could explain my situation, she was an complete sweetheart, kind and comprehensive. An absolutely wonderful person, and I thank so much for her understanding about all this matter.

I would made business again with her for sure, and without delays this next time =)

Thank you so much, Winged!!!

14. I traded with WingedRivers a MSD dress for a pukipuki jumper, and she bought a pair of eyes in addition from me. It was shipped quickly and nicely packed. She even threw in some extras! Definitely recommend!

Thanks again, Winged!

15. I commissioned a lovely hat from WingedRivers' store. She kept in constant contact with me, sent pictures every step of the way, and even gave me several nifty options I wasn't expecting. It was well priced, arrived safely and swiftly, and is far more lovely in person than in her pictures (which is saying a lot)! I would certainly work with her again, and recommend her to all, she is a delight. *so much happy*

16. I recently purchased a Bobobie MSD NS body from WingedRivers. The body was shipped promptly, was packaged safely, and is just as described! Thank you for the wonderful transaction! :)

17. i traded some WingedRivers MSD wigs and accessories for some SD clothes and shoes and a wig! shipped out fast and had excellent communication and was an overall wonderful trader! thank you so much and would love to trade again any day!

18. I bought a wooden doll bed from her, and it looks wonderful in person! Her responses were very fast and she was very easy to do business with. A very nice person ^_^ She even included a lovely little doll dresser as a gift, since postage and mail processes are always lengthy timewise :P Couldn't have had a better transaction ^^

19. WingedRivers purchased some MSD clothes from me. Excellent communication and fast payment. Thank you for the perfect transaction. Highly recommended!!!

20. Just bought a wig from WingedRivers, the transaction was smooth and quick. Definitely recommend! :)