1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for WingedRivers

Aug 8, 2008

1. I sold WingedRivers some items and everythings was great. Hope to deal with her again! ^o^

2. Great buyer with fast payment and excellent communication!! It's a pleasure doing business with WingedRivers every time! Thanks again!

3. Did a trade with this person everything was super.

4. Great seller~ <3

5. I traded some doll items plus money to Winged for a male BBB body. Everything went incredibly smoothly and she was very sweet throughout! Best trade partner ever, highly recommended!

6. Great buyer, a joy to deal with! Thank you for buying, you're welcome anytime again! :daisy

7. Took part in my Jan. 2014 Dollmore GO, everything went really well, Thank you !

8. I traded my Doll Family -H boy body for WingedRivers' Iplehouse Freezia. We both came to an agreement and communication was perfect, the doll was also shipped very well, and I would gladly do business with them in the future! Thank you so much for this trade! ^_^

9. I bought some Iplehouse EID jeans from WingedRivers and they arrived really fast and with an little underwear gift :D
      Thank you!!!

10. Bought a pair of EID M lt brown hands from WingedRivers and the transaction was quick and easy. Great communication, fast response which was greatly appreciated. Packaged well and shipped promptly. Great seller I would deal with again. Thank you so much.

11. I bought some sneakers from WingedRivers. They arrived exactly as described and nicely packaged in a bubble mailer. There were a few cute extras in the package as well. Thanks!

12. I purchased a pants lot from WingedRivers, and the transaction went perfectly! I would definitely buy again.

13. I bought a dress from WingedRivers and the transaction went smoothly. Dress arrived shortly after it was sent, safe and sound. Great seller. Thank you very much. Fl.

14. WingedRivers is very pleasant to work with. I would gladly do business again!

15. I bought a lot of YOSD dresses from WingedRivers. Someone had contacted them a little before I did interested in the same thing. WingedRivers kept me informed when the other party decided they didn't want them and shipped the day after I paid. I would gladly do business with them again!

16. Bought an adorable kitty cat dress set that included dress, bloomers, petticoat, shoes, socks, hat, etc. and they were super nice, shipped quick and item arrived in great condition! Thanks!!

17. I received a BBB Isabella from WingedRivers in exchange for commissioned art in 2017! I was also showered in an unreasonable amount of extra clothes, wigs, and props due to this being my first BJD. In fact, they single-handedly got me into the hobby and I am super grateful!! Highly highly recommend doing business with her, she is an absolute angel!!! <3