1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for winternight

Aug 31, 2008

1. Winternight did a face up on my Fidelia Firefly Fairy....the communication was excellent throughout, She gave me EXACTLY the "look" I was after, and her work is exquisite ! I would not hesitate to deal with her again. Thanks again !

2. Winternight did a face up on my Real Puki soso (Jax) & I couldn't be happier with his new look. Ginnie brought out his happy little personality so much it is almost like she was able to bring him to life.....I keep expecting him to giggle out loud! Talented, reliable, thoughtful......Ginnie is so amazing it is hard to say enough about her & her incredible, impeccible, exquisite work!

3. Winternight painted my two CCC firefly fairies and they are absolutely wonderful. Communication was great and the turnaround time was very quick. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her. Thanks again for bringing my little girls to life :)

4. well, i was fortunate enuff to adopt a much beloved Lati tan Belle from Ginnie. not only did she allow a short-term layaway, but she also did a most gorgeous custom faceup on my little bebe! her work is fabulous :D communication is always a pleasure and she aims to please :) i would recommend her work a million times over and it was a pleasure to do both transactions! thank you

5. Ginnie did a SECOND faceup for me on my Tan Lati Belle, and all I can say is that my friends are desperate to get their hands on her, she is SOO beautiful. She just GLOWS. Ginnie does the best faceups of any artist I have seen!!

6. winternight did a faceup for me on my Garden of Dolls Nabiya MSD. Besides the obvious fact that she is just the most amazing faceup artist around, she's also so wonderful to work with! She kept me updated on all that she was doing to my girl with e-mails and photos and turned this sweet little doll into a sprite that looks like she is alive. Her artistry is amazing (just go look at some of the dolls on the CCC FireFly Tiny thread - half the dolls there have had "make betters" by our winternight) and she just instinctively seems to be able to find the right way to bring a doll to life with its own distinctive character. I recommend her HIGHLY! It's a wonderful experience all the way through the process! Ginnie is the best!

7. I am one very lucky person!
      Winternight let 3 of her precious CCC creatures travel to reside with me. What a wonderful person to deal with. Communication was regular and very friendly. All creatures were really well packed and shipped really quickly. What a pleasant transaction.
      Thanks so much :)

8. Winternight did a face up on my Firefly Fuuga...and she is absolutely perfect ! This is the second doll she has done for me. This lady is an incredibly talented artist....it's like she actually breathes life into the dolls. She makes sure to create just the right "look" you're after....keeps you informed throughout the process....and is totally professional. I would not hesitate to do business with her again.

9. I bought my tanned Lati from winternight,. She was amazing to deal with, so friendly with wonderful communication. The face up on this doll was also done by winternight and it is awesome. I would highly recommend any transaction with this member. Thanks so much for everything.!

10. i sent a second tiny to winternight for a custom faceup. i gave a vague idea of the look i was going for and she conceptualized it amazingly. my water nymph is perfect, gorgeous, fantastical
      the detail is gorgeous and it is obvious Ginnie luvs what she does :)
      *quickly signed up for a 3rd faceup ;)

11. ginnie came to the rescue and gave my liitle fuuga a superb faceup! thank you so much ginnie for giving tallulah character xxxx
      [​IMG]

12. Well, she's as good at anthros as she is at our other little darlings! I recently sent my CCC Fuuga for head reinforcing (she remained with her default face up) and my CCC Kaba hippo for "spa" treatment! Ginnie is so fast yet so very, very good! I no longer have to worry about my little Fuuga's head cracking unexpectedly and my Kaba is now gorgeous! (I received her with an ugly flaw on one cheek and a half rubbed off face up where someone finally noticed it and tried to remove the flaw but only succeeded in destroying half her blush!) Ginnie is such a gifted artist and also so professional in her face up services! This is the second face up she has done for me but I know there will be more. Many more! I'd recommend her to anyone! She's a treasure and such a joy to work with!

Here is my gorgeous Kaba and Peri is next to her. Her blushing is so realistic, it is exactly the complexion you'd expect a well bred lady to have!

[​IMG]

13. Winternight customized my Soom Nenad Faery for me...... wonderful experience!
      I commissioned her for face-up/blushing. She instantly understood my wishes and created a darling "work of art" for me.
      She is professional, prompt and a lovely person to deal with. I highly recommend her!

Thank you WINTERNIGHT!

14. Winternight gave my little Lati dolls the most adorable face-ups.. She is super to work with and has great communications. Was great from start to finish.. Hope she can cutie up more of my little ones.. Thanks so much Ginnie.
      Heres my sweet but sneaky little Vamp [​IMG]

15. winternight purchased a Volks Springstroll Liz from me. Wonderful and friendly to work with. I highly recommend her and would do business with her again in a heartbeat. Thanks much and enjoy!!

16. Winternight commissioned me for realpuki clothes. It was a pleasure dealing with her. She is very friendly, communication was smooth and she paid quickly. Thank you so much, Ginnie!

17. I LOVE Ginnies faceups - she is very easy to work with and really listened and made real my vision while adding to it. Not to mention that the end result exceeded my dreams. Her brushwork is perfection. Thank you!!

18. Winternight bought a tiny Realpuki Popo doll from me. Everything went smootly from her part, communication and payment super fast!
      I can easily recommend her as a buyer. ^___^ Thank you so much!

19. Winternight purchased my DD-Anne Tenten and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction! Prompt payment, friendly communication, and an all-around pleasant experience! Highly recommended! :thumbup