1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Wolfie Pie

Aug 24, 2007

1. Wolfie Pie was a member of my Fall Harvest Swap and was an excellent participant! I would glady have Wolfie Pie in any future swaps I host as well as recommend her to any other swap hosts. Thank you! :)

2. I saw WolfiePie's post about her selling a Miracledoll Vic v2, two days later I had it in my hand. The transaction was so fast and so smooth that I didn't even have time to process that I had just found a doll on my wishlist =P She sent it out almost as soon as I bought it. Definitely recommend to buy from!

3. Wolfie Pie bought a Kill_U head from me (I contacted her after seeing her WTB)
      She pays really quick and contact me right away once she received the head.
      I can tell from her chat that kill_u will be full with love at her place.

Recommended A+ for sure!

4. Wolfie Pie bought a Doll Chateau Trista body from me on layaway. Communication was great, payments were early I am very please with the transaction and would be happy to work with Wolfie Pie again.

5. Wolfie Pie was a participant in my Springtime Swap and was an excellent partner as usual! I would highly recommend Wolfie Pie for any swap and would love to see them in any of my future swaps! Thank you :)

6. Wolfie Pie purchased a Haute Hound from me on a short layaway. She was prompt with her payments and communication. All round a perfect and fantastic transaction, i can and do highly recommend Wolfie Pie and wouldn’t hesitate to do business again.
      Thank you again!

7. Wolfie Pie purchased a MNF Neck Connector from me and was absolutely lovely to deal with. They paid promptly and let me know as soon as the neck connector arrived. Thanks so much for a wonderful transaction!

8. Wolfie pie was in my 'evil little things' swap! they sent their partner an amazing gift, within the time limit, and were a joy to have as a participant!

9. Wolfie Pie was a member of my recent Witch's Sabbat Swap and she was a wonderful swapper! I would highly recommend Wolfie Pie to other swap hosts and would gladly have her join any of my future swaps! :)

10. Sorry error on my part resulted in double post

11. Wolfie Pie purchased my BBB April body for sale on the marketplace. Communication was great and payment made promptly. Wouldn’t hesitate to work with them again.

12. Wolfie Pie purchased a wig from me and the whole transaction went well, communication and payment was promt. She also let me know the package arrived safely! Thank you! :)

13. @Wolfie Pie purchased an SD sized asymmetrical military coat from me and was a pleasure to do business with. Communication was always friendly, payment was quick, and I was informed that the package arrived safely. Thanks so much for your business! I would be happy to do more in the future!

14. Did a swap with Wolfie Pie. They shipped exactly when they say they would and the items (out of our rRabit Lucky bags) were well packaged and just as expected. I would definitely swap with again!

15. Traded with Wolfie Pie recently. Great communication and fair trade. Would definitely trade/buy/sell with again! Thank you so much! <3

16. Wolfie purchased a jr delf boy body from me and was a perfect transaction :D Thank you <3

17. I sold some Dollshe sized pants to Wolfie Pie. Overall, it was an excellent transaction! All messages were fast and friendly. Payment was sent immediately and I was notified as soon as the parcel arrived. I would be happy to sell to again and would recommend as a buyer. Thanks so much for a flawless transaction! :thumbup

18. Wolfie Pie purchased a wig I had for sale and even paid the original asking price instead of what I had it marked down to which was so sweet. She is one of the most amazing folks I have been blessed to get to know here on DOA and I cannot recommend her enough to sellers, swap hosts or buyers! Great to work with, fantastic communication and a joy to know! :aheartbea

19. :pcupcake:aheartbea :cake:Positive feedback :cake::aheartbea:bcupcake

Wolfie Pie purchased a a pair of eyes from me and was super sweet to work with and they paid very quickly and and even sent extra to cover fees which was super kind and thoughtful of them to do!
      Wolfie Pie also let me know right away when they received the eyes too :) .
      I highly recommend Wolfie Pie as a buyer and I am so happy to have been able to work with them <3!

Thank you Wolfie Pie :hug:!

20. Wolfie pie purchased a pair of fairyland swords from me, and everything went great! Thanks so much!