1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Woody

Aug 31, 2010

1. I sold a Soom doll to Woody and it was a pleasant transaction. Friendly communication, quick payment, and was always very prompt with her replies.
      I look forward to doing business with her again, ;)
      Thank you so much. :D

:daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~

2. I've got Migma's head and parts from Woody. Great seller! Fast shipping, great and very polite communication! Only positive emotions from deal! Highly recommended seller ^^

3. I participated to a Soom split with woody and all was perfect with a nice and perfect communication and a fast and well protected shipment !! 200% recommended ! Thank you !

4. I've traded a doll with Woody and everything was just perfect. Communication was always fast, the doll was packaged securely and according to my requests and did arrive in perfect condition here. I'd gladly do business with Woody every time again! :)

5. I bought a Soom Epidos on layaway from woody. The transaction was good. Epidos was sent well packaged. Would do business again with woody.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

6. Wonderful seller! Very soon sent me a parcel. The kid has arrived securely packaged in excellent condition. I am very happy to work again with this seller. Only positive emotions from the deal.;) Thank you very much!

7. I bought a head from Woody and she was very very nice, fast and everything went perfect! She was very flexible and great!

Thank you!

8. I've sold to Woody an Soom MD Heliot OE head on layaway, she was very very reliable, fast in comunication, keep always track of the payments, a nice deal.Thank you again!

9. Woody participated in my Soom Clozel split. They were very prompt with responses and communication, and paid on time for everything. Thanks so much!

10. I participated in Soom Clozel split organized by woody. Excellent communication throughout, the items were packed very well and arrived safely. Many thanks~
      d(^ω^)b

11. Woody very kindly sold me a Soom Hyperon outfit set <3
      Communication was excellent, very kind & patient, I was thrilled to have the opportunity to own such a fantastic set! Woody also packed the items very carefully & they were shipped securely & quickly. Could not ask for more~

Excellent seller & would definately recommend ^_^ xXx

12. I purchased a Soom Nor with fantasy parts from Woody! He was shipped quickly, and arrived in perfect condition! Woody is a patient and understanding person! Great seller! Thank you Woody!

13. I was the split leader for SOOM migma, which woody was a part of. I highly Recomended woody. Always paid on time and had great communication. Very friendly. I am actually doing a second split now with woody again and I am looking forward to it. Thanks so much!

14. I purchased an Ender Jackal Head from Woody and everything went very smoothly. I was very happy with my transaction with Woody and would definitely work with him again.

15. Sold a Soom Euclase MD outfit set to Woody, the whole transaction was great! Communication was good, and payment was quick. They let me know once it arrived safely, thanks so much!

16. Bought two wigs from woody, they arrived well packed and lightning fast. Great communication and prompt PM´s too! Thanks alot :)

17. Woody bought a pair of Sphaler claws for me. Her layaway was completed early. Communication was good, and she let me know when the claws got there. A pleasant person to work with.

18. Thank you very much for Soom Sueve, waiting for layaway, good packaging!

19. I bought a lami wig and outfit from Woody. Transaction went smoothly, items arrived quickly and in perfect condition!
      I would highly recommend Woody for future transactions.

20. Woody purchased a Soom Cass Ocean Elf outfit from me via layaway. Her communication was superb and paid promptly as promised. Would do business with again x3