1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Woody

Aug 31, 2010

1. I purchased a Soom Lami wig from Woody and it was a wonderful transaction. Communication was fantastic and quick shipping. :)

2. Woody participated in the split I ran for Gneiss and this is my third transaction with Woody. Everything was wonderful and always paid on time. Great communication. Always a pleasure. :-)

3. i bought soom sov human head from woody. everything went perfect! thank you so much for this great transaction! ^^v

4. Thanks for euclase head! Woody is very communicative and polite seller, packing was very safe and shipping was very fast!)thank you so much!!)

5. I did a split with Woody for a soom beryl bronze body from the full choice female order.

I couldn't be happier. woody sent me images before being shipped out.

thank u so much again

6. Woody bought Arkose horns and a Pel outfit from me. Everything went smoothly, with good communication and quick payment. Definitely a recommended buyer. Thanks again! :truffle

7. I have bought a little trachy from Woody, thanks a lot ^^ the shipping was very fast, and the doll packaged carrefully :)

8. I bought a SOOM Male Amber/Obsidius from Woody~
      Wonderful communication and very understandable with paypal issues :D I highly reccommend woody~

9. wonderful seller woody sold a pair of chalco hands and the where well packed and sent out very quickly

10. I've had a couple of transactions with Woody at the same time! First I sold a pair of Soom goral horns to woody, and then a few days later ended up buying Soom Sueve from woody with a partial trade of Soom Cass's dress. Everything went well with communication and payment, and though there was a little trouble with shipping on my part she Woody was understanding about it. I shipped the dress too quickly and everyone was on vacation! Anyway, I would be happy to buy from or sell to woody again. Thanks so much!

11. Positive! I bought from Woody a Migma LV head and the transaction was perfectly smooth. Fast shipping and excellent communication. Would do business with again!

12. I purchased a Soom biweekly outfit from Woody. Everything was perfect with the transaction, she shipped it fast, communication was excellent. Thank you very much! :aheartbea

13. I traded my Soom Grit outfit and head for Woody's Carbon/Sov hybrid! Came inperfect condition, good communication, good shipping time, perfect transaction 100%

14. Second time that i sell something to Woody, i reply to a WTB for Sphaler horns and Amber fauna hands and forearms, comunication was great and it was a positive experience, reliable buyer!
      Thank you again!:chocoheart

15. Woody purchased my Soom Alk on layaway. After confirming her layaway plan, she paid everything promptly and on time. Communication was fantastic and the whole transaction went very smoothly. Thanks again!

16. I bought a Soom Coquina from woody. It was a pleasant transaction, with good communication. I'd be glad to do business again! :)

17. I recently purchased a soom Luxullia from woody, and communication was fast and easy and everything went smoothly! she arrived safe and sound and I would definitely buy from woody again >w<

18. i sell a fullset Mixi to Woody. All was perfect ^^
      The communication was good , she is a very friendly person and pay it in time .
      All in one, a very good transaction ^^
      I higly recommend her ^^

19. I participated in a Soom Ace split that Woody ran. Communication was prompt and professional, and shipping was quick! I would recommend Woody to anyone as a split leader!

20. I purchased a Soom Sov from Woody. Communication was excellent and the doll was shipped promptly. I wouldn't hesitate to work with them again, thank you very much! ^^