1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for xanthe_roses

Mar 17, 2006

1. I had attempted to join a GO run by her. The order fell through because of some company issues and subsequent people dropping out, and she was quick at refunding money thereafter. She also kept the group updated about the issues with the company. Wouldn't mind giving another shot in the future.

2. I purchased a lovely SD dress from xanthe_rose and am very happy with the transaction!

3. I bought an El head from xanthe_roses. Not only do I absolutely love my new head, but had a pleasant experience with my transaction. The head arrived very well packaged - thank you!

4. Bought a kimono set from this seller. Quick to pm's and fast shipping and very very honest. Thanks again

5. I bought a body from xanthe_roses. He arrived in beautiful condition and was packaged extremely well! I would have no reservations buying from her again. Thanks so much!

:thumbup:thumbup

6. I purchased a Bobobie Apollo from xanthe_roses. Communication was fantastic, she answered all of my questions in record time, and overall the transaction itself went through quickly and without any problems. Apollo arrived safely and I absolutely love him. I would definitely do business with this seller again! :)

7. I bought a pair of blue silicone SooM eyes ,& a pair of SD Luts maryjane shoes in black from xanthe_roses! I am sooooo happy with my purchase & she was so super awsome as a seller, even gave me a discount for buying more than 1 item! Super highly reccommended!!!!! Thanks so much! :D:D:D

8. Bought some MSD clothes from xanthe_roses and everything went perfectly. Thanks again!

9. Bought an msd outfit from Xanthe and she shipped right away. A pleasure! Thanks!

10. I purchased a SD tattered dollmore shirt & SD dollmore black pants from Xanthe_roses! Shipping was fast and seler kept in contact with me ^^ I hope to do business with you again! highly recommended! Thank you!! :D

11. I purchased a Resin Soul Long from Xanthe Roses. He was packed and shipped with great care and he is a wonderful doll. Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction. I would recommend buying from her any time!

12. I participated in a Dollmore GO that xanthe_roses ran. Everything went by well, and I got my item quickly. Thanks!

13. I was in a group order hosted by xanthe_roses and am very happy with the transaction. :3 Thank you!

14. xanthe_roses hosted a dollmore go -- Everything went super smooth. Items arrived quickly too!

Thanks bunches!

15. I recently joined a Dollmore group order with xanthe_roses . Directions to join were clear, communication during was regular, and my items arrived well packaged within her stated shipping window. I am very content with the transaction.

16. Participated in a dollmore GO run by xanthe_roses. Everything was run smoothly and my items came very quickly!

17. xanthe_roses bought a Volks outfit from me, and everything went perfectly. I would be happy to deal with xanthe_roses again anytime! :)

18. I sold xanthe_roses a pair of Yo shoes and the transaction went very smoothly! No issues whatsoever - I'd sell to this DoAer again. :)

19. I sold some clothing items to xanthe_roses. It was a perfect transaction. There was good communication and
      fast payment! I highly recommend as a buyer. Thank you so much!

20. Xanthe_roses contacted me about a doll body I was looking for. I bought him and she shipped him very well packaged. Thank you so much!!