1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for xanthe_roses

Mar 17, 2006

1. I'm not using it as an excuse or trying to make anyone feel guilty, I'm just trying to let everyone know why I wasn't around so people will stop thinking that I stole their money and items. I'm honest. My cousin has cancer, I was with her. Thats how it is.

But before there are anymore 'using sickness as an excuse' or 'using death as an excuse' comments, let me make this clear: I KNOW that I didn't get the items out and I KNOW that wasn't very good upon my part, I will admit to that. I'm not one to try and deny that I did something wrong, for lack of better word. With work, school, and then this.. I won't lie, I got busy and didn't get them to the post office before I left. I had planned on it, just never got there. I didn't hold to my end of the deal very well, but not because I just didn't want to or I stole your money or items. Believe me, I'm not one to stoop to that level. I'll swear on the Bible(for those who care) to that. I DO NOT STEAL. Thats the main point I want to make clear.

I DO understand that you all are highly upset with me, I would be too. I would be VERY upset with me. Once again, all I can do is apologize for the things that have happened and hope that you all forgive me for the lack of response and disservce upon my part.

If those, who had to wait would PM me w/ their paypal address, I will refund them their shipping money. Thats about all I can do, I think.

2. I didn't feel that spreading around the fact that my cousin has cancer was something that I wanted to do. Fortunately, she's still with us, but who knows about tomorrow. And the reason I didn't go into detail is because it's a personal matter, but I can understand how you all would like to know -why- I was gone and such.

And the email I recieved was in fact, read the very same day that I made my post. I didn't get to read it any sooner.

In the future, if I ever do hold a group order again, which I doubt, but if I do, I will keep you all up to date more often. I would have contact you sooner, but I had no means. Yes, I could have got to a computer at the library, but I didn't want to leave my cousin alone. It might not have been the smartest move, but it was the one I felt was right.

Once again, like in the post I just made, I am extremely sorry for the lack of judgement and the disservice that I have shown.

3. I believe in YOU, Thank you, I will also pray for you and your family. Alan

4. I won't babble anymore, I just wanted to make sure you weren't taking me the wrong way. If you took what I said as me insinuating you could be "stealing" then I am very sorry, I certainly was not trying to sound accusatory.

I was pointing out the reasons "why" people are not good with vague reasons. Not that you were among those that are the reason for people being less than trusting. People are skiddish with their money when there is so much abuse of trust on the internet. It's sad, but as you see can see by the many scams that go on, on Ebay...it's not uncommon at all anymore.

And people do stoop as low as using family, death and illness as an excuse. If you really want to hear something lame - there were more than one persons that "faked" their own deaths (some to pretty great lengths) just to quit a guild in an online MMORPG. They wanted to avoid having to explain themselves for leaving. We're talking a GAME....oy, anyway, take care of yourself and your family and again, please do not think I have in any way insinuated you are among those shady characters.

Damn I did babble on didn't I....back to my box.

5. Sorry about your loss yet i won't believe you(that you sent everything) until i get my items. I may sound a little harsh but please, don't mix business with personal life, and besides, I've come across a lot of people always saying the same thing, and it has make me a little skeptical towards people and their excuses. As i said before, once i get my things i'll retract my previous comments.

ps: sorry for posting your address, even though i knew i was going to get in trouble because it's something very personal and i could have easily sent it by PM to the person who asked for it... but i somehow thought that if i wrote it down here you would "reappear" or get in contact with me to take it down...and you did!^^

6. Um... you know, I'm not going to waste my time even responding to anything you said other than you will get your items. I forgot and left the necklace out, as I stated in a PM, but you will get it as well. I have no need to keep anything you bought for any reason.

7. No, I didn't take you the wrong way at all. I totally understand where you are coming from, but I did think you were saying I was stealing... I probably read what you said the wrong way and I'm sorry for that.

But yes, I do understand what you mean about the scammers on the internet... I'm quite cautious of that myself and I know that others are as well. I was scammed on ebay once, so yeah, I do know that its a very popular thing, scamming and stealing money/items.

And they faked their own deaths on a game? Wow, yeah. Thats taking things a little too far, I think. But thank you for clearing that up with me. I was quite upset (not pissed upset, but yeah, hurt upset) that people thought I would do that.

Anyways, thank you. Hopefully things will calm down here, but somehow I doubt it.

8. I just want to say thank you. It means alot to me that you feel that way. Your prayers are very much appreciated. We need all that we can get.

9. Seriously, they had someone or even they themselves pretended to be someone else and posted on their respective guild boards or the server board that they were sorry to share the news that "so and so" passed away in an accident or "insert other tragic event here".

They were always busted. Either through someone that knew the person in real life or they just switched servers and were caught on another server board.

10. You know, I do realize that I came off harsh in my statements. However I did once have to deal with somebody that used death as an excuse for not paying me for an item and another person used it for me not getting an item. I have had it happen both ways.

I am glad that your cousin is hanging in there but you have to understand from my side too.... its hard to keep up faith in humanity at all after what I have dealt with over the internet.

One person even claimed that they were in the hospital waiting for a heart transplant, never paid for their item, and then their supposed MOTHER contacted me over two months later asking me to retract the negative feedback that I left on ebay because "she watched her own son die". Yet when I checked what she has bid on recently, she had been bidding on 10 person tents, and emerald rings. That doesn't show me somebody that is grieving over their son. She offered to "show me the death certificate" and I took her up on the offer, but she never showed me one. Aka.... scam.

With things as outrageous as that happening it is hard to believe much of anything. That is an extreme case though. I hope that your family is alright. And I will light a candle for your cousin.

11. Hello,

I just wanted to check in and see who all receieved their items. I know that one of you received them, because I received a letter, which I really appriciate. It made me feel so much better. You know who you are, so thank you so much.

If you have recieved your items, please PM me and let me know, if not, then they are probably still in route. Some were sent priority, some were not.

Thanks.

12. I recieved mine, Thank you.

13. I finally received mine too.....

14. Oh, honey ::hugs xanthe:: I hope you and your family are pulling through. I don't remember if I contacted you already, but I did receive the items I ordered from the previous Dollmore GO ^^

I understand the weight of these circumstances, and I fully appreciate that you took the time to respond to my inquiries. I'm glad that family is a high priority for you, and personally, I think a silly pair of doll pants can always wait.

15. Like I promised, I wanted to let you know whats happened.

Well according to my aunt, my cousins cancer is in remission!!! After she finished her chemo, her doctor told her that her cancer was in complete remission! I thought that I was going to die of relief. I am hoping that it will stay in remission. I don't think she could go through another surgery. I want to thank everyone who has been keeping all of us in your thoughts and prayers. I do feel that that has helped us alot, as I firmly believe that prayers help (religion matters not).

So with all that said, hopefully, now I can be more active here and all. I miss you all so much!! <3

Anyways, I just wanted to let you know! ^_^

16. Okay Ya'll! You know what to do. Please leave feedback here for your transactions with me. And if it is neg. please be mature about your post.

Thanks to everyone who leaves me feedback... be it good or bad ^_^

17. I just purchased a pair of shoes from xanthe_roses. She was excellent to work with - the shoes came right away, and she was great about responding to my PMs. Overall, a very satisfactory transaction! Thanks Lisa! :)

:daisy

18. Just received my MSD dress in the mail from xanthe_roses. I am completely satisfied with the transaction--she's quick to answer PM's and shipped my dress quickly! Thank you so much! :)

19. I Purchased " Ripped Jeans for SD Boy (maybe female)" and the whole transaction went perfectly and when they arrived I was extremely pleased :D Deal with xanthe_roses with confidence!!

20. I bought some items from xanthe_roses and everything was better than described- shipped safely and I am a super happy customer! THANX!