1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for xanthe_roses

Mar 17, 2006

1. ^^ I bought some eyes from her. ^^ She was quick to answer PM's, and though it took a little while, she was very honest in her PM's about shipping and I wouldn't hesitate for a second to deal with her again. ^^ The eyes came in top-notch condition.

^^ Thank you, Lisa!

2. Xanthe-roses just ran a Kstarr wig order in which I participated. She was great ... professional, on top of things, wonderful communication. Everything went smoothly (and the wigs are fab!).

Thanks so much!!!

Lisa

3. I participated in a Kstarr group order run by xanthe_roses. She kept everyone updated every step of the way, and was a sweetheart in the process! ^_^ Everything went smoothly, and I'm very pleased. Thanks!!!

4. I took part in the Kstarr wig group order.It was a very smooth, easy transaction. I'd deffo take part again. Thank you!:)

5. I was also in the Kstarr group order ran by xanthe_roses. She was just incredible to work with. Constant updates and communication, quick shipping (and well packed). I can't say enough good things. Thank you!

6. Another member of the Kstarr group order. Xanthe_roses did a wonderful job. She provided frequent updates and my wigs were packaged well and arrived in record time. Thanks again!

7. I just purchased a body from Lisa and it was a very easy transaction. She is excellent to deal with. Thanks.

8. I was in the Kstarr group order run by Xanthe_roses.
      Everything went extremely smoothly and I got all my wigs way before I expected to!!!
      I hope that she does another one of these soon ^^.

9. I got a Kstarr wig in xanthe_roses group order, and I must say she was excellent to deal with! Very pleasant, and it was so nice of her to undertake such a large roup order. :)

10. Lisa is great with communication. I wouldn't hesitate in participating in another one of her group orders.

11. joined a kstarr group order. Everything went swimmingly, and was very poliet and informative. thank you.

12. I was part of her Kstarr group order. She did an amazing job at organizing such a huge order and keeping us all informed about what was going on. Thanks so much!

13. Another successful transaction with xanthe_roses! I was in a kstar group order- the wigs were made quickly and we were always updated. There was a problem with my order, but that problem lies with the manufacturer, not with xante. Plus, I like the wig well enough the way it is, so there was no need for me to get another one.

14. I participated in a kstarr order run by xanthe_roses. She was great about updating information, was easy to work with, and kept everything well-organized enough that even anal-retentive me wasn't worried about what was going on. :D

15. Another one from the Kstarr order that Xanthe ran. She updated us every step of the way, and everything went really quickly and smoothly. Thanks for everything!

16. I ordered a Kstarr wig from xanthe_roses. I would definitely participate in another of her Kstarr group orders. ^^ Very pleasant transaction.

17. Xanthe organized a Kstarr group order and is completely amazing for dealing with so many people and wigs. Communication was great and Xanthe was very friendly and helpful! Thanks so much!

18. Received my pack few days ago , xanthe is a wonderful person to do business with!! xDDD~

19. Xanthe_roses provied clear faceup commission instructions which let me worked easier. Enjoy doing faceup for Alexander. Fast payment for shipping fee. Thanks!

20. I just did a trade with Lisa and it was a very happy trade for us both! The doll I got from her was very well packed and wrapped and will make a lovely addition to my resin family! Likewise, the doll I had has found a good home with Lisa. Thank you, Lisa, for a very successful trade!

Sealpup