1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for xanthe_roses

Mar 17, 2006

1. From the Kstar group order, everything went smoothly and had kept us all up to date with what was happening. Awesome person to had done business with. ^^

2. I was also in on the KStarr order and everything went great!

My hat is off to you for doing a group order involving 32 people and 73 wigs! Thank you for making it possible for me to get the perfect wig for my character. :)

3. I participated in the Dollmore Group order. I received my items quickly and in great condition.

4. I was also part of this group order. Everything arrived fast once shipped and the order ran very smoothly. :)

5. I also participated in Lisa's Dollmore group order. Everything went smoothly and she was very good with explaining things to me since this was my first group order. :)

Fast shipping, everything arrived safely and nothing was missing or left out. I look forward to participating in another group order run by Lisa in the future. :D

6. I participated in a Dollmore Group Order ran by xanthe_roses and everything went very smoothly. <: I received my order in perfect shape and on time. I can't wait to do business with xanthe_roses again.

7. Another great group order, lovely person to deal with.Thank you so much for allowing me to join:aheartbea

8. Heya-- participated in a group order run by Xanthe_roses. Got my bag in good condition!

9. bought a DOD Camine from xanthe_roses.

He is just perfect and he was perfectly shipped (though I admit I won't go completely through the box until later tonight as I have to head off to school and then drive to michigan!)

Completely understanding when I needed to have him shipped out immediately in order to make sure he arrives before the weekend. Worked with me on everything - Very sweet and very accomodating!!

I highly recommend!! :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

10. double post

11. I was part of Lisa's Dollmore Group Order that she announced in late June. Even though there was some slight delay in shipping, I did receive all my items, and it was worth the wait! Lisa responded to my PM's and packed my stuff well for shipment. :) I'd happily transact with Lisa (xanthe_roses) again!

Juli DC :)

12. Excellent transaction, can't thank you enough, Lisa!

13. During the summer of 2007, I sold an outfit and a pair of eyes to xanthe_roses. She is a very nice, friendly person and everything worked out fine in the end, but there were some major issues along the way. I've wrestled for nearly six months with the decision to post about the transaction, but given some problems that other DoA members have brought up recently, I think maybe I should post my story after all.

Xanthe_roses pmmed me on July 2 (when I was in Japan, and had posted that information in my FS thread), asking whether I could hold an outfit for her "for a couple of days," since she was waiting for a payment. I answered from an Internet cafe on July 4, the first chance I had, saying that I would be home on the 7th and of course it would be no problem to hold the outfit.

I pmmed xanthe_roses again on July 10, mentioning that I was home and could mail the outfit as soon as she was able to pay. She replied the next day, saying that she would also like a pair of eyes I had listed FS, and that she was still waiting for a payment to clear. I pmmed back to say "no problem," marked both the outfit and eyes on hold for her, and expected to hear something more.

More than a week went by without any communication. I pmmed xanthe_roses again on July 19, reminding her that I was holding the outfit and eyes for her. She responded the same day, saying that she had forgotten about the transaction, and had already spent the money. She also said that I should take the outfit and eyes off hold, and that she would pay for them if--the word was "if", and I have saved the PM--a check that she was expecting came in. Then she wrote, "I'm so sorry! I hope this doesn't upset you too much. I always find myself forgetting things :/"

I pmmed her right back, asking whether she was serious; I told her that of course I had been counting on the money to come in, because the things had been on hold for her for more than ten days, and I believed she was committed to buying them. I also said that I was surprised at the way this transaction was going, since all her feedback said how promptly she paid and how good she was to deal with.

Within an hour, xanthe_roses sent the Paypal payment, along with a PM that said she had been forced to put the purchase on her credit card, even though she would have gotten a check the next day and was planning to pay me then.

I answered her PM that same evening, saying that all she would have needed to do was tell me that she planned to pay the next day. I never demanded instant payment, and I certainly never asked her to go into credit-card debt. I only wanted her to be honest with me, and to follow through in a reasonable amount of time with the commitment she had made. Since her earlier PM had said she would pay me "if" a check came in, I had no way of knowing that she was definitely expecting a check the next day.

Xanthe_roses replied cordially, saying that she must have misstated what she meant about the incoming check. I mailed the package the next morning, and according to Delivery Confirmation it arrived promptly. I never had any more communication from xanthe_roses.

I want to stress that this transaction ended well. I would just have preferred to do business with the reliable, prompt xanthe_roses that other people have described. I had had another problematic transaction with her more than a year earlier, when she took a month to ship items to me from a group order. At the time, I accepted her multiple excuses, but now I'm not sure I believe that the delay was all caused by other people.

I VERY much appreciate that she followed through and completed both of the transactions with me in the end, but on the whole I would really rather not do business with xanthe_roses again.

14. I bought a NS Sleeping Moon head from Xanthe_Roses. I was working on a deadline as I was trying to get this for my girl as a gift and she went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure he reached me in the time frame I specified. He was well packed and was exactly as described. Xanthe_Roses herself was courteous and more than helpful. She was a real pleasure to deal with. :D

15. I bought a Fantasy Doll body from Lisa. She was very polite and quick to reply to my pm's. The body was packed very safely, arrived quickly, and is in good condition! I couldn't have asked for a more quick and easy transaction.

I'd definitely deal with her again.

16. I bought 2 amazing fur wigs from xanthe_roses. All communication was prompt and friendly. They arrived quickly and in good condition. ^^ I enjoyed the transaction. Would deal with again. ^^

17. xanthe_roses ordered a shirt from me, paid promptly, and let me know when it had arrived. Wonderful buyer!

18. Xanthe sold me two FD heads! She was fast in response and quick to ship out! I even got free eyes. She's an awesome person to deal with. Definitely recommended and I would buy from her again x3

19. Purchased a WS Fdoll body from xanthe_roses. Doll was packed pretty insanely well, my house is still full of packing peanuts. Thank you!

20. I bought an iplehouse wig from xanthe_roses. It is SO GORGEOUS, it absolutely perfect shape. Friendly seller and fast shipping. Thank you so so much!