1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Xhanthi

Aug 24, 2010

1. I sold me yo-sd impldoll body to Xhanthi. PM responses came very quickly, and payment was made when agreed. Very fun transaction, thanks!

2. Xanthi is an excellent buyer, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you!

3. I commissioned another faceup (SP and OE) from Xhanthi and everything was wonderful as usual! Great communication, quick shipping and everything was packed so neatly! Thank you! :3

4. Xhanthi did a face-up on my Soom Sov and she is beautiful she was very nice and super sweet thank you again and I can't wait to send more your way

5. I got xhanthi to do two faceups for me, MNF Seorin and MNF DES, and they're beautiful! Exactly what I wanted and more! Aside from sheer skill and excellent workmanship, she was fun to work with, kept up GREAT communication, and was very professional about the job. I definitely have a new go-to faceup artist, and I can't wait to send her another head! I would recommend xhanthi to anyone and everyone. :)

6. Xhanthi did a face up commission for my girl. she was quick with responses and made sure I was happy with the work. She was patient with me and worked really quick. I love her style and will definitely send my other dolls to her.

7. Xhanthi painted my BW Juri 05 and I cannot begin to express my happiness! Her work is beautiful and she's ever so fast I hardly knew my girl was gone! I'll be repeat customer, that's for sure!!

8. I commissioned Xhanthi to paint my Iplehouse Arvid and my Soom Lami and she really did an awesome job on them both. She kept me up to date and asked for input every step of the way, and with her quick turn-around time I would definitely commission her again! :)

9. I commissioned Xhanthi for faceups for two dolls, and she did an amazing job on both. Her responses and communication were top-notch, and her turn-around time was crazy fast. Very helpful, friendly and generous. I'd be happy to work with her again <3

10. I adopted a little Mystic Lumi Vampire from Xhanthi and it was a delight overall. She was speedy in communication as well as shipping, even with a holiday! I am over the moon with my new little cutie, thanks so much. :D

11. Sapphire bought a wig from me...fast payment and great communication!

12. Xhanthi participated in my most recent Fairyland Group Order, and was of course a model participant. Great communication, super fast payments, and just an overall joy to work with.

It's been a pleasure, and I hope to do it again!

13. bought at soom/impldoll hybrid with face-up by Xhanthi. Great communication, very nice, quick shipping, packed well. The Face-up is so beautiful! Highly recommended!

14. Another fantastic transaction with Xhanthi! Bought a MNF Miyu mod head from her and she was very patient when I needed a short layaway. Once payment was finished she shipped out very quickly and the doll was packed up safe and sound. Would defiantly buy from this great seller again!

15. This lovely person took part in my October 2011 Dollmore Go, everthing went very very well! Would recommend to anyone

16. I commissioned Xhanthi to do a faceup for my Minifee Rheia recently. She did a fabulous job! Everything about how she turned out is exactly what I was hoping for and I am just totally in love with her!
      Xhanthi's communication is fabulous and fast, her manor of service is exactly what you'd want to deal with!
      She does wonderful work and really keeps you updated on every step.

I'd recommend her to anyone! Thanks for the fabulous work!!!! I would totally commission her again! ( I'm almost looking for an excuse to, too! )

17. I'd been toying with the idea of trying to get a blank, beauty white Pukifee, Ante or Luna, to send to Xhanthi, to give pretty white hair and unusual pink or purple eyes to...

...imagine my shock when I spotted Xhanthi's sales thread of a beauty white Pukifee Luna, with a faceup done to perfectly match what I'd had in my head! I was lucky enough to nab her and bring her home, with Xhanthi getting her in the mail with such speed that she arrived in time to attend a meet with me! She also included the white wig that had been pictured in the sales thread.

Xhanthi's a true gem, both as a faceup artist and as a seller. I'd highly recommend her to anyone and everyone who will stand still long enough for me to get the chance!

18. Xhanthi is a total TREASURE !!! I adopted her teeny adorable Realpuki Soso who had some additions to his faceup which made him even more adorable than ever !! Her listing was fully detailed and I got exactly what she described - probably better than what she discribed because the fault in the faceplate connection is a common fault with RP's and an easy fix ;-) She also purchased a minifee head from me during the process and turned the transaction into an even more happy event with both of us waiting for the other person's item and swapping money to and fro ;-) All communication was fun and friendly. Making the whole transaction something above and beyond what is expected. I would very much like to work with Xhanthi in future in purchasing, selling and also would love to get a doll with a full Xhanthi faceup because her work is excellent and very detailed.
      THANKS heaps for the lovely Soso ;-)

19. I commissioned Xhanthi to paint my Cerisedolls Eugenie, and I couldn't be happier! She's one of the easiest faceup artists I have ever worked with...fastest turnaround, too!!! I will definitely be coming back again & again to this awesome lady :)

20. I purchased a doll from Xhanthi and she was a wonderful seller! She packaged the doll very nicely, shipped it quickly, and was quick to respond to pms. I couldn't have asked for a better transaction!

Thanks so much, Xhanthi! :)