1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Xhanthi

Aug 24, 2010

1. Another awesome transaction with Xhanthi!! I bought her ChicLine Lishe, and everything went great as always. I know I'll be back again, and again, and again ;)

2. bought the Fairyland Shiwoo Vampire Multihead (White) from Xhanthi, transaction was perfect :)

thanks!
      holly

3. I bought a fairyland breakaway head and arm from xhanthi. She shipped it quickly and it was packaged so carefully it took me a while to open it! =D
      Quick responses to the questions I had, and I would be happy to deal with her again. ^^

4. Xhanthi is amazing! She did 2 more commissioned faceups for me and she is absolutely wonderful in every way. Great communication. Very friendly. Super quick turnaround. All around great! :aheartbea

[​IMG]

5. Xhanthi purchased a pair of pants from me, and everything went perfectly. I'd be happy to deal with her again anytime! :)

6. I bought a Minifee Marcia from Xhanthi and I am more than pleased with the whole transaction. I love the faceup she did on both the OF & the SF.
      She packaged the doll well and she arrived sooner than expected. Thanks and looking forward to having Xhanthi do more faceups for my dolls.
      Inti

7. I bought a gorgeous Minifee Marcia from Xhanti and couldn't be happier. The faceups on both OP &SP are stunning and so unique. She shipped it fast and has great communication. I am definitely going to have her do more faceups on my dolls.
      Thanks!
      Inti

8. Sold two Unoa face plates to Xhanthi and the transaction went smoothly.

9. Excellent transaction! Xhanthi bought Lati NC Benny from me and it couldn't have been a smoother transaction!

10. Xanthi bought a sweater from me and was wonderful to sell to! Paid promptly, quick communication - the works :) thanks!

11. Xhanthi bought a doll head from me and it was a perfect transaction, communication was excellent and fast payment. I highly recommended her.
      Thanks so much!

12. Xhanthi painted my unoa lusis and bully faceplate. They are gorgeous!!!! I am so, so happy with the job she did on them. She is pleasant to deal with and communicated well to ensure a smooth transaction. I cannot say enough how thrilled I am. Highly recommend customizer!

Thanks so much!!

13. Xhanthi bought a pair of Unoa glasses from me. This transaction couldn't have gone smoother.
      Thanks so much and again, I'm sorry about the delay!

14. I was lucky enough to adopt Xhanthi's gorgeous Eugenie, and could not be happier with my new girl, or with the transaction! What a pleasure to deal with (even when I left for vacation and forgot to make my layaway payment - oops! :roll: ).

I am so pleased to have my Eugenie, and transactions just don't get any better! Thanks so much!! :)

15. Xhanthi bought a MNF Ryeon sleeping head from me. She was great to work with, paid promptly, and let me know when the head arrived! Highly recommended!

16. This is my second commission with xhanthi for a fantasy-style faceup. This one was for my ResinSoul Ju in lilac. As before, the transaction went very smoothly and I would certainly recommend xhanthi's services to anyone. I know I'll be commissioning her again in the future!

Communication: all communication/PMs were responded to in a very prompt, timely manner. xhanthi kept me informed on the status of her waiting list, let me know when it was my turn, and worked with me on the specifics of the faceup. I had a vague idea of what I wanted for a fantasy design, and xhanthi was very helpful. She worked with me to create a fantasy design that fit what I wanted, and was willing to make alterations to the initial layout. She offered multiple suggestions based on the lilac color of my doll's resin which were very helpful, especially since I had multiple ideas of what was possible. She sent me several mock-ups of the design before we agreed on the final one. xhanthi also kept me informed on the timelines of the faceup. She was very open about the holidays and schedules.

Payment: xhanthi was very clear about the price of the faceup and the shipping/insurance costs. Paying with PayPal was problem free.

Shipping: I was away on a family trip when xhanthi completed my faceup. She was so gracious as to hold the doll head for me until I returned home, because I was uncomfortable with the possibility of the doll head arriving while I was away. She shipped my doll and provided the tracking information promptly. The doll head was well packed and arrived unharmed and intact.

Quality: This faceup is gorgeous. The lines are clear and crisp, the details (eyebrows and fantasy tattoo design) are exactly the way we discussed and the overall end product is amazing. xhanthi is a very skilled artist. I adore my girl so much now that she is home with a lovely new faceup.

Thank you again for such a wonderful transaction, xhanthi!

17. Xhanthi did a gorgeous face-up on my Saint! I couldn't have asked for a better experience or a more beautiful interpretation for my Saint - and I would definitely consider her again and highly recommend her.

18. Xhanthi sold me a tiny and everything went smoothly, it was very safely packed and I couldn't be happier, thanks so much.
      Highly reccomended

19. Bought a Narae doll head from xhanthi and the transaction was great. Packed very carefully and in perfect condition. Would definitely do business with again. Thanks!

20. Thank you so much for the gorgeous Lati Benny! Everything went great, and her face-up is beautiful!