1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Xibita

Apr 11, 2010

1. Xibita adopted my DZ Senna rabbit, and it has been an amazing transaction.
      friendly and kind communication, patient, fast payment, just perfect.
      I highly recommend her as a buyer, and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again anytime!
      thank you so much for this smooth transaction.

2. I bought Dollzone Senna. Everything was great, fast shipping and great communication. Thank you so much!

3. I recently sold a MNF hushu vamp head to Xibita, she payed instantly, was very communicative and trusting. Smooth and easy sale!

4. Xibita bought a feeple60 head from me! Great communication, fast payment, and super lovely to work with!

5. Xibita purchased a Sia minifee head from me.
      Paid on time and had great communication. she was very polite and friendly and a pleasure to deal with. she also let me know as soon as the head arrived. highly recommended. thank you so much ^____^

6. Xibita bought from me my Rendia head on layaway. She paid promptly on the day as she promised, she was always very friendly, and she let me know as soon her package has arrived. Thank you very much!! <3

7. I purchased a Minifee Sia from this seller and the transaction was amazing. Shipping was quick. And the head was in amazing condition. Would highly recommend this seller.

8. Xibita bought pkf face plate from me.
      Payment and communication were a pleasure. Thank you for nice transaction!

9. I bought a Realfree from Xibita and it was a pleasure to deal with her. She's super friendly, shipping was quite fast and package arrived well packed in perfect condition. Highly recommended. Would buy again from her. :thumbup

10. I purchased a pukifee faceplate from Xibita, the transaction was perfect. Shipping was quick. And the faceplate is in normal condition. Would highly recommend this seller.

11. I bought a rendia head off of Xibita, she was great with communication.she shipped out very quickly and the package was well protected. I would definitely recommend buying from Xibita if anyone plans on buying from them!

12. I bought a Minifee Nanuri 16 head from Xibita. It was a very pleasant transaction! She allowed me to pay in two installments. Her communication was excellent and she was very friendly. As soon as I paid off the balance she shipped out the head right away! It arrived very well packaged and protected which I really appreciate. I would definetly recommend buying from her!

13. I purchased a minifee head from Xibita, she is a very nice person to communicate with, all went so smoothly, she was even following up the tracking after it was sent. she shipped so fast, wrapped it perfectly and my girl arrived intact. i would surely recommend Xibita
      thank you Xibita <3

14. I sold a Soom Minette oufit/wig to xibita,
      Excellent communication, very fast payment. A joy to deal with.
      Thank you:abow:

15. xibita bought a FairyLand MNF Juri 2013 head from me.
      Payment was sent super fast and let me know when it arrived!
      Thank you very much!

16. Xibita bought a Volks SDM Mako from me and everything was perfect. She's super nice and kind! A pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended as buyer!! Thank you very much for the wonderful transaction :)

17. Xibita adopted my Luts 2014 KDF Winter event head. Payment was smooth and communication was a pleasure. Would highly recommend, thank you. :)

18. I bought a elf flam minifee head from Xibita and it was great to deal with her. She accepted a short layaway and was friendly all the way long and sent it to me the same day I sent the last payment. I would definitely recommend her as a seller!^^

19. xibita bought a FairyLand Minifee Sarang 2019 head NS from me.
      Everything went smoothly, with quick payment and nice communication.
      Definitely a recommended buyer! Thanks again!:D

20. Xibita purchased the Fairyland Juri19 Head from me. I am happy to deal with you! Immediate payment and friendly communication! Everything is perfect! Thank you very much for your purchase!