1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Yanagi

Aug 3, 2007

1. Yanagi was a participant in my twenty-third Leekeworld group order and if my positive feedback from our six previous transactions wasn't enough, I must reiterate how wonderful they are to work with! Communication is always outstanding from their end and invoices are taken care of with breakneck speed. I am always willing to do business with them and cannot recommend them enough~

Thank you for continually being such a lovely person to do business with!! :D

2. Yanagi also participated in my twenty-second Leekeworld POV group order and I'm sure it isn't surprising at all when I say that they were once again, remarkable to do business with. What else could I possibly I say that has not already been said?

Thank you for just being as awesome as you are!! :D

3. I sold my Soom Free Choice Vesuvia to Yanagi, and she was absolutely amazing to sell too! Her communication and patience was fantastic, her payment was quick and was very understanding when I said I had to wait for some money to transfer to ship the doll.

A+++ Feedback! I would gladly to business with her again!

4. Yanagi purchased from me a pair of soom female high heeled feet. payment has been fast, and communication kind and friendly.
      she also let me knew when they arrived safe and sound ^_^
      I highly recommend her as a buyer, thank you so much for this smooth transaction!

5. I sold a Luts Nanuri head to Yanagi. It was a very pleasant transaction; prompt and friendly PM responses and prompt payment.I would love to do business with Yanagi again :)
      Thanks!

6. I sold a body to Yanagi, everything went smooth and the transaction is perfect ^_^
      Thanks for purchasing and hope I can deal again with you, thank you Yanagi :)!!!

7. [SIZE=-10]Yanagi sold me a pair of delf girl hands! :)
      They were well packed and I smiled when I opened the box and saw the thankyou note!
      Awesome seller, I highly recommend!!

Thanks so much!!
      [/SIZE]
      :sumomo:[SIZE=-10] [/SIZE][SIZE=-10]
      [/SIZE]

8. Yanagi recently participated in my twenty-fourth Leekeworld POV order and I simply cannot keep track of all the times I've dealt with them through the years. That aside, I can say with ease that one constant remains, one that isn't easily forgotten at all, and that is that they are a remarkable person to transact with. I never have to worry about a thing when dealing with them, everything always flows again with the smoothest of ease. Communication is always well kept and payments are always sent along quickly. I am always willing to do business and will enter into every transaction with the knowledge that things will go amazingly well. I haven't been let done yet and don't intend to be either. Highest of high recommendations~

Thankies!!​

9. I bought an old MNF Shushu head from Yanagi through an FB sales post.
      Communication was excellent and shipping was done on the agreed date.
      Head arrived wrapped well and safe in a sturdy box.
      :thumbup

10. I sold a CP Luts Lishe head to Yanagi. She was fantastic at everything. Communicated & paid promptly and let me know as soon as she got the head. Very pleasant experience. So happy the Lishe head went to a great home that will surely appreciate the great sculpt. ❤ Thank you!

11. I saw Yanagi's WTB and offered her my luts body, which she purchased. She asked for a layaway and sent every payment when we agreed to, even messaging me every time to let me know. She's kind, patient and super communicative. The shipping was more expensive than anticipated but she paid for the increase and was very understanding. Super sweet user & buyer. I wouldn't hesitate to do business again! 100% recommended buyer, you can trust her on layaways which is very rare! A+++ for this responsible buyer :)

12. I had a lovely transaction with Yanagi who purchased clothing from me. She paid immediately and communication was excellent! :D I would love to do business with Yanagi in the future.

13. I sold Yanagi a Switch body and it was a great transaction! Great communication, very friendly and paid quickly. I would sell to her anytime!