1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for yenha

Jan 25, 2008

1. I bought kujo kazuya outfit set from yenha, wonderful transaction, sooo friendly answering all my question, i am so happy doing transaction with her, thanks!:D

2. I bought a pair of hands from yenha. Communication was fast and friendly, and the package was shipped quickly and packed extremely well. Thank you very much for the flawless transaction!

3. I sold a SDGr Tenshi Una's default wig to yenha. It was a super smooth, pleasant transaction. She paid promptly and let me know as soon as the wig arrived. Thanks for everything^_^

4. Bought a pair of volks sd feet from Yenha. Item arrived with a very safe packaging and and amazing condition of the feet. Perfect transaction. Thank you very much!! Really appreciate ! :D

5. I just bought "Volks SDGr Girl Default Right Hand (Normal)" from Yenha.
      Everything went great.
      Once I paid she shipped it out ASAP and it arrived in perfect condition.
      I couldn't have been happier with out transaction.

6. I bought a Creamy Mami head from Yenha. This transaction was flawless from start to finish. Yenha is a dream to deal with, very accommodating and courteous. She shipped super quickly and kept me aware of things every step of the way. Mami was well packaged and arrived with all her papers and a gift wig. Thank you for a wonderful transaction. I highly recommend Yenha and would happily do business with her again.

7. I bought a Volks SD10 body from Yenha. Super quick transaction. Super friendly. Body was packed so well too. A real pleasure to do business with. Thank you so much Yenha!

8. I purchased a Volks SD set from Yenha. Good communication and fast shipping. Thank you so much!

9. I purchased a Sadol dress set from Yenha. The transaction was perfect, excellent communication and very friendly. Shipping was fast and parcel was well packed. An excellent seller, thanks again!

10. I bought a Volks SD set and a Freedom Teller sweater from yenha and it was a perfect transaction! The sets are really gorgeous, just as described and photographed. Delivery was quick and they were packaged nicely. Yenha is a pleasure to deal with, great customer service :) Thanks so much!

11. I bought an SD17 Vier4D coat from Yenha. This transaction was flawless from start to finish. Yenha was courteous and prompt to ship (even on a holiday!). The coat arrived and is gorgeous. I would highly recommend Yenha and be glad to do business with her again.

Thank you! :D

12. I bought a pair of dollflower eyes from yenha. Communication was great and she is very nice to deal with. She shipped the eyes so fast, the package was well-protected. Thank you very much :aheartbea

13. Yenha sold a darling Sadol outfit to me. It's in perfect condition, she shipped right away, and communication was fast and pleasant. Highly recommend!

14. bought some Volks clothes and they are perfect.
      it was all still new, amazing!!
      thank you very much and will keep an eye on your sale threads

15. I bought a Mikako Pink Dress from Yenha, it is lovely, it got to me super fast. Her communication was very good.
      Ii would buy from her again, and again.
      Andrea

16. I bought a Chez Masha outfit from yenha and had a great experience. She shipped quickly and packed the outfit very well. The outfit is even more beautiful than I expected! I hope to do more business with yehna soon!

17. Another wonderful transaction with yenha and like before it couldn't have gone any better. I was able to purchase from her a Volks SDGrG body and two Volks dress sets. She replied to my PMs swiftly and shipped them off just as fast. I would love to continue working with her and would certainly recommend. Thanks again, dear ^^

18. Had another great experience with yenha! This time I bought a DWC #1 head. She sent me comparison pictures with a SchA before the sale, which helped me decide that the head would make a perfect sister for my twins. As before, she shipped super quickly and securely! I hope that I can shop with her again soon!

19. I bought a dress set from yenha and the transaction was really great! Friendly communication and super fast shipping, and the outfit was packaged well. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again! Thanks a lot! :)

20. I purchased Volks Sdgr Belle head from Yenha, and had the most pleasant transaction. She was very friendly, and was very fast with her response. Also, she shipped out the package on the same day of the payment :D I can't believe how fast she travelled home~~ She packaged her head very nicely with many layers of bubble wrap. Overall, I am so so happy and I highly highly recommend her as a seller :D