1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for yenha

Jan 25, 2008

1. Bought an outfit set from yenha. It was very nice to deal with her. Smooth transaction, great communication and prompt shipping.

2. I bought an outfit from Yenha and was pleasantly surprised how fast the shipping was ^^. Thank you!

3. I bought a SD blue dress set from yenha.
      She's polite and answer my questions promptly, and she shipped out the goods quickly with serious protraction (brown paper-box-box).
      The dress which I received is exactly the same as the pictures she provided.
      This transaction went smoothly, and I thank her a million.

4. I bought an outfit from yenha and am very happy with the transaction. As it was rather expensive, I asked for shipping with tracking and yenha was very sweet and patient to find out which method of shipping with tracking will be the cheapest for me. The outfit arrived carefully wrapped with bubble wrap and packaged in a sturdy box, and is just beautiful .Thank you, yenha! X3

5. Sold Iris wig to yenha, she paid quickly and was very pleasant to deal with. Would love to sell or buy from the member again! Thank you yenha!!!

6. yenha bought a wig from me. Fast payment and excellent communication. Thank you very much.

7. I bought a Volks outfit from Yehna, prompt shipping and very well packaged. The dress was in perfect condition.
      I strongly recommed her as a seller!

8. I sold some Zoukeimura to yenha.
      All went fine, nice, easy and smooth transaction, fast payment. Can't be more happier ! :D

9. Yenha bought some eyes from me, she is a very nice person to deal with. Thank you so much.
      Tuki

10. I purchased an outfit from yenha. Communication was great and yenha very nice. The outfit was reasonably priced and arrived quickly in perfect condition.

11. I bought a Volks dress from her. She shipped the outfit really quickly and always kept in touch. Thank you!!!

12. Yenha offered to help me purchase some wigs at no extra charge. She's such a great friend. I received all of them in perfect condition and she even packed them well for me. Thank you so much I really, really appreciate it!! :)

If you need anything I hope I can return the favor some day if ever you need me for something. XD A++

13. I joined an FCS split with yenha for a wig and she was more than kind while talking to me ^^, always kept me updated and she inmediately sent me a pm telling me the wig was on his way home when she received the ems number from the intermediary ^^. A really pleasure to be able to dealing with her. I will gladly deal with her again without any doubt !!

Thank yoou so much sweetie !!

14. I participated in a split with yenha and everything went smoothly... My part in the split was shipped soon after it was received and it arrived brand new and well packed.
      Thanks again!!

15. I am posting SO late. I do apologise Yenha!!! I bought a Volks outfit from Yenha last January. The deal was so pleasant and perfect. The outfit came quickly and in perfect condition. I loe all the pieces and it works perfectly in our doll wardrobe for mix and match outfits.
      Many thanks for the lovely communication and for sharing your dolly treasures with me!!

16. I brought a pair of eyes from here~~

fast shipping~~lovely communication.

thank you very much~

17. I just completed a successful transaction with yenha, buying a Volks SD13 boy body from her. Everything went smoothly and quickly -- thanks so much, yenha! :chocoberry

18. Yenha sold me a dress that arrived VERY quickly, and was even nicer than in the photos!

19. I bought a Volks Sweet Dream Yui from yenha. Communication was fast, she shipped her out very quickly, and the doll was in wonderful condition. I would not hesitate to buy from her again. I love my new girl, thanks :)

20. I bought dollflower eyes from Yenha. Repeat customer and still happy.