1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for yoniverse

Aug 21, 2010

1. yoniverse purchased my fullset Abadon boy and paid promptly as well as answering all PMs in a timely manner. Thank you so much!

2. Bought a BTSSB dress from yoniverse, great communication and a wonderful seller! It was an excellent transaction.

3. Bought a wig. It was well packed, in good shape, and came quickly.

4. I bought a Migidoll Cynical Ryu head from yoniverse. She was friendly and communicative, and overall really great to deal with. She shipped the item as soon as she was able to (holiday weekend, no post), and it arrived very well packaged and in perfect condition. The head was as described, though I think it might have been white skin rather than normal (but then, we're relying on the resin match database rather than pictures). I would definitely do business with her again! Highly recommended.

5. Update! The head was indeed normal skin, just much paler than I was anticipating! ^^;

6. I bought a doll a SSDF doll body from Yoniverse and I cannot deny how amazing she has been! Patient, great communication and an absolute sweetheart! Thanks so much!!

7. I purchased some eyes from yoniverse. They arrived well-packed and quickly. Thank you!

8. I purchased from yonivers chalco's mask and horns ^_^
      great communication, fast and careful shipping.
      thank you for everything, a pleasure dealing with you!

9. I bought abadon default outfits and few props from yoniverse. PMs were very friendly. The shipping was very fast and packed nicely. Thank you!

10. I bought a wig from yoniverse, and could not have asked for a smoother transaction. The pm's were quick, friendly, and helpful, and the item was shipped out well-packaged and in a timely manner. I would definitely buy from yoniverse again and recommend her to anyone as a seller.
      Thanks!

11. I bough a pair of pants and boots from Yoniverse, and had a great transaction. Everything was quick as it could be and the items were well packed. Definitely would buy from yoniverse again!

Thanks!

12. I bought an awesome SD13 coat from yoniverse and everything was fantastic. She was quick to respond to PMs and confirm my payment and my items were shipped out the day following my payment. I'd love to buy from her again (especially because she has awesome taste)!

13. I bought a Yosd dress from yoniverse. She was polite, patient, friendly, and shipped the dress out so quickly! The dress was in perfect condition and well packaged. It was a fantastic transaction and I would gladly buy from her again. ^_^ Thanks so much!

14. I bought a head from Yoniverse. She was wonderful to deal with. Very accommodating. ^__^

15. Bought a volks Shinn yo-sd outfit from yoniverse. She answered my pms very quickly and shipped just as fast. It was an excellent transaction. She's very sweet. I'd buy from her again and definitely recommend her to others :) Thanks!

16. I've bought a Grit (human body+ Gargoyl head) from yoniverse and everything went perfectly. Fast shipping, fast answers, just perfect!

17. I bought a pair of boots from yoniverse. She was very helpful and patient in answering all of my questions about the boots--she even went as far as to take measurements and provide extra photos! The communication was great and she let me know when she shipped the boots out. They arrived quickly and well packaged. I would definitely buy from yoniverse again and recommend her to anyone looking to spoil their dollies with pretty things ^.^
      Thank you yoniverse! Arden loves her new boots!

18. I purchased a pair of animal slippers from yoniverse. Communication was excellent, shipping was VERY fast, and the slippers are just darling - Leuca loves them! :3 Overall, a wonderful transaction and I would buy from yoniverse again! Thank you so much~!! :)

19. I purchased a couple of items from yoniverse, everything went well. Thank you!

20. I bought some eyes from yoniverse. They came quickly and were packaged nicely to prevent breakage. Would buy from again.:)