1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for yoniverse

Aug 21, 2010

1. I purchased several items from yoniverse and everything went smoothly. PM's were timely and friendly and all items were exactly as described and I'm just thrilled with my stuff. Thanks!:)

2. I purchased several items from yoniverse. She was quick to reply to my questions and the items arrived super fast! Thanks so much! I would definitely do business with yoniverse again. ^^

3. Yoniverse purchased/partial trade for my soom io mask. she kept excellent communication worked with me for the trade items and shipped her part and paid promptly. Thanks so much for the super smooth transaction!

4. Purchased a wig from Yoniverse. Everything went smoothly and the wig arrived quickly.

5. I purchased a pair of eyes from Yoniverse, communication & shipping were A+++! Highly recommend! :D Thank you again.

6. I purchased a Soom black wig from yoniverse and everything was perfect, great communication, shipped right away. Thanks so much.

7. i purchase volks charlotte on layaway and the transaction whent smoothly. she is very kind and always told me when she receive payment :) i wouldent hesitate to do business with her again :D thanyou for everything.

8. Bought a set of outfit from yoniverse .Communication was friendly and smooth :D
      The item was sent out fast too!Was expecting it to arrive later as she informed about the festive season is near the corner.
      but it came today^_^
      The condition is great,thanks!

9. Yoniverse sold me two pair of glass eyes.. they arrived fast and packed well.. A lovely seller here in the marketplace : )

10. I bought a SOOM Glati from yoniverse.
      Communication was friendly and went really smooth. After some problems with delivery office, yoniverse did amazing job with helping me out, and Glati finally arrived safe and sound.
      A great seller. :)

11. I bought 2 pairs of glass eyes from yoniverse. Communication was great and she shipped really fast. It was a great transaction!

Thanks again!

12. I bought some clothes from yoniverse - it was a wonderful transaction - communication was friendly and prompt and the package arrived in *record* timing! I would definitely buy from her again. Cheers!

13. :aheartbeaI purchased some items for my yosd from yoniverse and everything was perfect! great communication, shipped right away ! Thanks so much !:D

14. i bought a wig from yoniverse, the whole transaction was very smooth and fast! the wig arrived in the condition as listed, communication was prompt and shipping was very reasonable and FAST!!!! Super fast! I would definitely buy from yoniverse again.

15. Bought a Supergem body from yoniverse (:. VERY quickly shipped, great contact despite the issues with shipping, haha. All in all,great transaction and i'm very happy with my boy's body! <3

16. I bought a Soom Ai tail from Yoniverse, she was so wonderful. Answered all of my questions promptly about sizing, showed me pictures, gave me a good price, made sure the shipping was secure, and gave me the tracking number. The item should be here within the week! Wonderful! Thanks so much <3

17. I bought an Abadon body from yoniverse. Shipped fast and arrived equally fast. She was also very understanding about a delay in payment. Great seller ^^

18. I bought an SD boy outfit from Yoniverse. It shipped quickly and was in the condition described. Yoniverse was also very prompt in sending extra photos when I asked for them. :)
      Great seller, thanks again!

19. I bought a short SD wig from yoniverse. Super fast communication and shipping. The wig arrived in pristine condition, looking like it had never been worn! Thank you for the good transaction.

20. yoniverse bought some eyes and wig from me, payment was prompt, communication was excellent, and she was a great buyer to deal with, totally recommended! :) Thanks again!