1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for youkosilvara

Oct 26, 2008

1. I purchased an outfit set from Youkosilvara. Communication was wonderful and transaction was really smooth. Shipping was fast and Youkosilvara wrapped the item very carefully.
      Highly recommended!
      Thank you!

2. Youkosilvara had a WTB Abadon head in the Marketplace and I PMed her about mine, as I was debating about selling. She bought him and I sent him next day. She was very polite and friendly in her communcation with me, even when the head ended up getting stuck in customs for nearly a month! She is a super sweet person and a joy to deal with. Thank you so much and I am still sorry he sat in customs for so long! Hope the head makes you happy! :)

3. I bought a homme ducan wig from her, after she answered my wtb thread. youkosilvara held it till I could pay. Item came in perfect condition. Pleasure to deal with!

4. I recently bought an outfit from Youkosilvara. She shipped it to me very quickly and it arrived exactly as described. Excellent transaction all around. ^_^

5. I bought an outfit from youkosilvara, and the transaction went very smoothly! Great seller and highly recommended.

6. I purchased a Honig Doll dress from Youkosilvara. Very fast shipping, well packaged and item was exactly as described. Communication was great and Youko's a really lovely person. Highly recommended :daisy

7. I bought an outfit from youkosilvara, it was a perfect transaction! She send the outfit very quickly. Great seller :aheartbea

8. have traded some items with youkoilvara, great communication~
      items arrived safely and the condition is good! thank you so much~

9. I bought a set of MSD clothes from youkosilvara, transaction was smooth and she kept me updated all along.
      Thanks for a wonderful transaction :)

x

10. I bought a SDF abadon head from youkosilvara.
      She is a nice person to deal with and answers my questions patiently.
      She also sent the head very fast.
      She is such a kind person. Thank you very much~

11. I bought wigs, eyes. outfits, and shoes from youkosilvara.
      Everything went smooth and perfect :)
      youkosilvara is a great seller and i would love to buy from her again!!

12. youkosilvara sold me a kimono for minifee: stunning outfit, everything perfect! thank you so much!!!!

13. I bought a Dollearts Fer from youkosilvara. She was very pleasant to deal with, and she shipped super quick! I would definitely do business with her again.

Many thanks!!! :)

14. I bought outfit from Rosen Lied from youkosilvara.
      I have great communication with her, and the item was really shipped fast

thank You so much!

15. I bought outfit from youkosilvara.
      It was wonderful transaction, nice communication and fast shipping.
      Highly recommended for ^^

16. I've bought two wigs from youkosilvara, it's a perfect transaction! She's a very nice person and she send them very quikcly (with a nice bonus - a dollfie postcard) although she had some pbs in her real life. Thank you and wish you all good and luck​

17. I bought a dress from Youkosilvara. It's beautiful, thank you! It arrived quickly and in perfect condition, and communication was very good.
      Many thanks again! ^^

18. Bought a Jaime doll Winny from Youkosilvara, it was a perfect transaction, everything went really smoothly and postage was very quick. Thank you very much and would love to deal with you again (I really like your faceups by the way!)

19. youkosilvara is wonderful to buy from i would highly recomend to everyone
      thank you so much i love the head its stunning and im so pleased xx

20. I bought a Cadenza dress and a 9-10' wig from YoukoSilvara ^^
      It was a great deal and I'm very happy with items I received!

Thanks a lot! *A*