1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Youstolemysoul

May 13, 2007

1. I bought a MNF Rheia head absolutely gorgeous and it came almost overnight!!!! Loved to deal with her and recommend highly to everyone. Thanks so much!

2. I bought an MNF Miyu head from Youstolemysoul, and she arrived promptly and very well packaged, and is exactly as described! I'm so thrilled to have this head, and I would love to work with her again, she was wonderful to deal with!

3. I bought a MNF Sleeping Woosoo head and a wig from Youstolemysoul, and they arrived today safely packaged and in perfect condition. Youstolemysoul was great to deal with and I would happily deal with her again! Thanks sooo much! <3

4. I initially comissioned youstolemysoul for an ear mod and custom gauges. The turn around time on the custom gauges way very quick, but the ear mod took about 3 weeks ... but before she was done with that I decided to commissioned her for a faceup as well and she agreed happily. So she ended up having my head a little over a month, which contradicts her "two weeks turnaround times". I was not happy with this and waaaay ready to get my girl home, but waited it out because her comunication is like light-speed and she's amicable.

Then came the face up pictures ... the faceup was not what I wanted really. But I know she really tried so I was very understanding asked for it to be wiped. So she wiped it, gave a partial refund, and sent it off to a new Commissioner.

Then the head arrived to the new commissioner and obvious dents all over the heads were there! This had to happen while in youstolemysoul's hands because I shipped head to her brand new and company brought.

So, I was given a complete refund of the faceup costs. I am very unhappy with this commission and will not be commissioning her ever again, but am happy to have recieve the $25 refund.

What I asked for:

[​IMG]

WITH SECOND EYEBROW AT TOP

[​IMG]

FACEUP PIC SENT ON 8/18/09 BY YOUSTOLEMYSOUL

[​IMG]

5. Bought an Unoa hybrid from youstolemysoul, the transaction was utterly perfect - as was the doll :D Super fast shipping and wonderful to deal with!

Thankyou hun <3

6. bought 2 pairs of glass eyes from her, wonderful communication and excellent shipping. received them a few days after paying :)

7. I bought a Zaoll Luv from youstolemysoul. The transation went great - excellent communication, fast shipping and the Zaoll arrived in great condition (I'm totally in love with her! x3). I would gladly do business with her again without a second thought! Thanks! <3

8. youstolemysoul sold me her Dollmore Miro on about 10 minutes notice. Great and very fast transaction ;). <3

9. bought a wig, shirt and pants from youstolemysoul. Was very nice and paitent, held the items for me and the items arrived safe and sound and well packaged! Would buy from her again if given the chance thank you! <3

10. I bought a jacket from Youstolemysoul. The transaction went very smoothly, no problems on my end. Communication was good. I definitely recommend this seller! n-n

11. Youstolemysoul sold a white, msd shirt, to me. It's perfect, and I'm glad to have it. Thanks!

12. Bought a couple Dollmore items from youstolemysoul. Package arrived quickly and in great shape - items are great! Thanks!

13. Sold her an Unoa Lusis/LaTi Blue hybrid on a short one week layaway. Both her payments and communication were super fast!

She's lovely to deal with ~ I'd sell/buy from her again in a heartbeat. Glad your girl is back home, hun :D

14. This nice person purchased a Flora FP from me and was wonderful to work with!
      Thank you
      Mitsu :)

15. I bought her Leeke Mellow. Communicative, shipped fast, packaged safely, and as described. A perfect transaction, thanks!

16. I bought a LTF Ante from youstolemysoul. Communication was great, shipping was super fast and Ante was packaged well.
      I would buy from youstolemysoul again.

Thank you!! :)

17. A great seller! Quick communication, willing to ship the way I wanted. This member took great care to get me my new girl quickly. Would do business with again!

18. youstolemysoul sold me her UNOA Lusis hybrid. she is an extremely nice, polite person who is communicative and went to the trouble of answering all the questions i had about the doll even though i hadn't committed to buying it at the time when i initially asked her for further information about it.

one i did commit to buying and made the payment, she gave me the tracking # as soon as she shipped it and when the doll arrived, it was immaculately and very safely packaged in multiple layers of bubblewrap, padding, etc. i think the only way it could have been damaged in transit is if a truck ran over it!

the doll was in the exact condition as advertised on her MP listing and in our PMs, and i had no post-sale issues of any kind. i would feel confident buying from her again anytime. thank you.