1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for -Yuki-

May 16, 2009

1. That was incredibly fast.

Came one day after a doll that I purchased on the same day from someone in the states. They delayed getting that doll mailed and Yuki was right on top of her shipping. Thank you. In both cases it was still a brief wait.

I can't say enough good things. Yuki was great with me during negotiating and I adore the doll head I bought from her. [Dollmore youth Adam]
      It was carefully wrapped and boxed up.

Perfect in every way. Yuki is lovely to deal with, and totally efficient too.

2. I bought a doll from Yuki and communication was great. The doll was well packaged and secure and the doll looked just as she described it. I had a perfect transaction with Yuki and would recommend her! Thanks.

3. I bought Granado nuevo girl body from Yuki. The body was good packed, in exellent condition, shipped very fast. Transaction was also fast and smooth. Communication was very friendly and pleasant.
      Thank you very much, I will definitely deal with you later.

4. I bought Soom Chrom Head from Yuki. It was great transaction! From the very first PM till arrival of head - it was smooth and good communication. Even when Russian Post delayed a parcel - she was so kind to wright me! Sorry for so short post, but me english, I think, too bad to wright all the positive emotions from this transaction! It was very great to meet you and make a deal! :)

5. I placed an FCS order for -Yuki-, and the transaction went swimmingly from start to finish. -Yuki- is an excellent buyer and I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again. Thank you! :D

6. I bought a Lati Yellow doll from Yuki. Communications were very friendly, the doll arrived quite fast and she is absolutely gorgeous. Perfect in every way. Thanks Yuki I look forward to maybe doing business again :)

7. I sold a Lati Yellow doll to Yuki and it was a great transaction. She sent the payment very quickly and informed me as soon as the doll arrived. Yuki was very friendly and kind and it was a pleasure to deal with her. Thank you very much, Yuki!

8. Yuki sold me an elf sleeping Lumi Chirstmas head, sweet person, very patient and it´s a pleasure to do bussines with!!:)

9. I purchased my Elfdoll Soah hybrid from Yuki on a layaway. Everything was perfect, she was super nice and patient. Once I paid off my girl, she sent her to me immediately and she arrived well packaged and perfect. Thanks again, Yuki!!

10. I bought an angelsdoll body from Yuki.
      Contact with her and transaction was very nice and shipping was fast.
      I can only recommend her as a seller. ♥

11. I bought a Lati doll from -Yuki-. She was very communicative during the whole transaction and shipped the doll fast and well packaged. It arrived as described and I'm very happy with the purchase.

Thanks! :)

12. POSITIF
      i bought coco tan lati yellow from Yuki... she is a great seller ... A++++++
      thank u so much for everything... i super like ur coco tan... :fangirl:

13. (+positive)

I bought a Dragondoll Uncle ver 2 body and jointed-hands in tan from -Yuki-.
      She is a very friendly seller, replied always very quick, sent additional picture to show me the tone of the tan skin and shipped the body directly after I've paid. The body came unstrung as requested and every single piece was securely wrapped in bubblewrap and arrived in great condition as described in her sales thread.

Thank you so much for this awesome transaction, -Yuki-.
      I can highly recommend her as seller!

14. I bought one of Yuki's Elfdoll Rainy Wu dolls. She was incredibly flexible when in came to a layaway (although in the end I only needed a few days) and shipped the doll on the same day I finished paying. She kept good contact and is generally a lovely person (: I wouldn't hesitate in buying from her again.

15. -Yuki- purchased an IH LB Lahela head from me. Prompt and friendly communication, payment made quickly and she let me know as soon as package arrived. It was an absolutely wonderful transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. Thanks so much!

16. I bought doll Volks FCS F-20 from Yuki.
      All is fine, thank you very much!

17. Positive Feedback :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar
      I bought a beautiful SOOM doll from Yuki. Perfect transacton, very good communication and fast shipping. Thank you so much, i recommend Yuki for your transaction :)

18. (+++++) I bought a Volks Hewitt from -Yuki- and I couldn't be happier! She is lovely and super careful. Excellent communication, shipped fast (super fast!). He came very well packed and she even dressed him for the trip! Would recommend to everyone <3 Thank you so much!

19. Positive Feedback

I helped -Yuki- purchase a Volks SDM Mako from the International Volks site. She paid promptly and let me know as soon as the doll arrived to her. She was wonderful to communicate with, very kind and polite in her messages. It was a pleasure to do business with her, I really hope to do business with her again in the future. You'd never regret buying, selling or trading with -Yuki-, she's a very honest and reliable user. I wish more users were like her. :aheartbea Thank you again!

20. I bought a Impldoll Azalea PS head from her ; perfect transaction ! Excellent communications and fast shipping. Would be very happy to deal with her again.
      I heartily recommend Yuki, it's a great seller ! Thanks again for everything ^^.