1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for -Yuki-

May 16, 2009

1. Sorry for taking so long. I bought a Volks msd f09 from Yuki after a short layaway. Very wonderful experience, Yuki had tons of patience with me and my questions and even upgraded the eyes that was included with him. He was shipped very quickly and arrived safely packed. Thank you. Very much for a pleasant transaction, I would not hesitate to buy from yuki again.

2. My BID Efreet in real skin just arrived! I'm very pleased! Yuki was very nice to work with!

3. I bought an IH Serca from -Yuki- and would wholeheartedly recommend her! She responded to all of my PMs, and put my beautiful Serca in the mail as soon as promised. I received her in 12 days, from Spain to the US! The doll is just as described and pictured, and the whole thing went so well. -Yuki- is an asset to the hobby! Thank you for my doll! :D

4. -Yuki- bought a head from me, and it was a great transaction. She was fast and nice in communications, paid immediately, and let me know as soon as the package arrived. Would definitely do business with her again.

Thank you, -Yuki-!

5. I bought a SDF Carmine Romance Head (Luts Summer Event 2015) from -Yuki-. This was my first transaction on DoA, she walked me through everything I needed to know, she kept me very well informed about the production, shipping, arrival and shipping to me of the head and she was sweet and very pleasant. I didn't have a single moment of doubt during the whole deal, I couldn't hope for a better fer transaction.

I'd be very happy to do business with her again.

Thank you again, -Yuki-!!

6. She bought me a doll head. Fast payment and a very kind and friendly person. Really it was a great deal.:love:D:Di highly recommend yuki for all transactions. Thank you!

7. I sold -Yuki- 2 Elfdoll heads from her WTB thread. She was very friendly and nice in her PMs, paid quickly and immediately informed me when the heads arrived. A very excellent transaction, I highly recommend her! Thanks very much ^_^

8. I just received an Elfdoll Euna head from Yuki and she is a wonderful seller! Always answered my questions and fast to reply. She shipped out quickly in a secure box! I highly recommend Yuki and would gladly work with her again!! Thank you so much!

9. Yuki used my shopping service to purchase a Volks FCS F-20. She was great with communication, paid promptly, and let me know as soon as the doll arrived safely. :)

10. I purchased a pair of jointed hands from Yuki and it was a great transaction; good communication, fast shipping and item is in lovely condition as described. I'm really happy with my purchase :thumbup

11. I bought an iplehouse lt brown nYID male body with a lt brown lahela head doll. Yuki was very nice, great communication and a doll to deal with. She gave me layaway and promptly mailed the doll as soon as I sent the last payment. Great to deal with. I would not hesitate to buy from her again. It was a pleasure and hassle free transaction.

Thanks

12. I bought a KDF Muhwa on layaway from -Yuki- and I couldn't be more happy with the transaction.
      It was pleasant communication, fast shipping and the doll arrived as described.
      I can only recommend -Yuki-
      Thanks a lot for the transaction :)

13. I am so happy for being here again to leave a feedback for this lovely person. This time I bought a Volks SDM F20 in sunlight color from -Yuki- and I could not be happier with this transaction. She sent F20 at once and communication was always very friendly!^^, I always enjoy communicating with her! *___*. F20 arrived very well packed and very very fast in perfect condition *O*. Thanks so much my dear for everything again and for the perfect transaction!!. I can only recommend her and hope to deal with her in the future again! <3<3<3

14. -Yuki- bought a Dollmore Sona head from me and she was a perfect customer. Friendly communication and prompt payment - I would be very happy to deal with her again! :3nodding:

15. One of the smoothest transactions I've ever had on the boards. Yuki was a pleasure to deal with and shipped quickly. Would love doing business again!

16. I bought a Volks Mako from Yuki She was just adorable and we had a more than pleasant transaction :Dfast shippment and perfect ^^ i highly recommend Yuki for all transactions
      :aheartbeaThanks again for everything!

17. I bought a volks MSD F 34 from Yuki, great transaction, speedy posting and well packaged. Couldn't be happier!

18. I bought Elfdoll tasha head from Yuki and it was great transaction, very nice person! thank you so much!

19. I bought some doll parts from -Yuki- and they arrived quickly and were packed nicely, very well protected with bubble wrap. I was super happy to do business with her and would happily purchase items from her again! A 5/5 transaction for sure! :)

20. Positive feedback!
      I bought a Supia Haeun Head from @-Yuki- , they shipped promptly and packaged the head securely, I was very happy with the transaction! Thank you @-Yuki- ! :)