1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for -Yuki-

May 16, 2009

1. Thank you for selling me Oasisdoll Linglan head, I'm very happy with it!
      Everything was great, I surely recommend the seller!

2. It was a pleasure to buy from Yuki. :thumbup I've bought a Iplehouse Mari. Communication and shipping was very good. :hug:

3. I bought a Supia Hamin on a mirodoll body from Yuki.
      Yuki sent the doll super fast and the communication was very nice and friendly.
      I can only recommend Yuki
      :thumbup

4. I bought an Islanddoll HeJin from Yuki and it was a perfect transaction.
      The doll was shipped quickly and safely and she was always a pleasure to deal with :)
      I definitely recommend this seller - thanks! :)

5. I bought a Souldoll Swinte head from Yuki and the transaction was perfect! Yuki is wonderful to deal with, the communication was very fast and friendly and she shipped the head quickly and very well packed! The head also was in perfect condition!
      I highly recommend dealing with Yuki!
      Thank you again! :)

6. I purchased an impldoll Glenn head from Yuki. Great transaction! She kept in contact until it was delivered and was very helpful with any of my questions. Very pleased. Thank you again!

7. I bought a Bebell doll Athenea from her and she was absolutely wonderful throughout the whole process. My new girl came wrapped very safely and quickly and she even had eyes and a wig which I was so grateful for! I would highly recommend her for any transaction.

8. I bought a Iplehouse Barahan from Yuki on a brief layaway. Everything went smoothly and I got a wonderful doll. Very good response to questions. I highly recommend Yuki as a seller!

9. Purchased an Impldoll Alisa head sculpt from Yuki.
      Everything is pleasant and thankfully the shipping has been on time!

Highly recommend Yuki for any transaction~!

10. I purchased an April Story Daniel head from Yuki.

Everything was perfect. She was prompt with messaging, and sent him my way the day after I paid. She was very patient with me when I started to worry about the shipping and him getting lost in the mail. The head is in absolutely excellent condition, he's so beautiful.

Thank you so much, Yuki! I'll definitely be buying from you in the future.

11. I bought an Impldoll Cloris head from Yuki and it arrived very promptly. It was packaged nicely and it was an easy transaction. Thank you!

12. I bought an impldoll Azalea head from Yuki. She’s so sweet and was so easy to work with, the head came quickly, was packaged safely, and is absolutely gorgeous. Would love to do business with her again!

13. I sold a dollmore head to Yuki and everything went very smooth : fast payment, really nice buyer. Would definitively do business again with :)

14. I bought a doll from @-Yuki- and it was a great transaction. They communicated quickly and the shipping and packaging was perfect. Would definitely do business with again.
      Thank you!

15. I purchased a Shinedoll head from @-Yuki- . Highly recommended seller! She responded promptly to messages, shipped right away, and was very pleasant to deal with. Thanks for a great transaction!

16. I purchased an Impldoll Azalea head from -Yuki-. She was great, head well packaged, and fast shipping. Thanks!

17. i just purchased a plaise head from yuki. she was very communicative and the head was well protected and the box well wrapped. thanks so much yuki!

18. POSITIVE
      Bought a Souldoll Zenith 64cm body from Yuki.
      I asked for it unstrung, and all the parts arrived safely bubble wrapped.!
      They were very nice and prompt with communication, would definitely recommend as a seller.!

19. *♡♡SUPER POSITIVE!♡♡*
      I bought a Shinedoll Snow head from Yuki, with a faceup that she herself painted. It's very pretty.:3nodding: As everyone has already said, she wraps things very well; I am grateful that she used a face protector to protect the faceup and the eyelashes. I will certainly check, in the future, to see what Yuki is selling, because she is very easy to speak with, and she has things I've never seen before.:)
      Thank you, Yuki!

20. Yuki bought Doll-Leaves Vivian-boy from me and it was an excellent transaction- fast payment and great communication.
      I recommend Yuki to other buyers and sellers :)