1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for yukichi

Nov 16, 2008

1. I bought several small goodies. Items arrived as described, promptly, and the communication was great. It was a fun and enjoyable experience ^_^

2. I did a group order with yuicki, and it was wonderful! The package arrived quickly and was packed amazingly well. Would definitely order from again!

3. I bought a t-shirt for my Lati Yellow Lea, and it's so adorable! She was so kind and a pleasure to do business with. Thanks again sweetie!

4. yukichi participated in my Dollmore GO. She answered PMs and e-mails quickly, and paid her invoices promptly. Always friendly and was sure to send me all the info needed to complete her order.

Thank you for a wonderful transaction.

~Shannon

5. Bought an SD coat from yukichi and had a lovely surprise when I opened the package and discovered from candy and a pin as free gifts! Thank you very much for a great deal, hope to see you on the MP again sometime!

6. Bought an SD Carry bag from yukichi, Transaction went awesome, great communication and fast shipping. Yukichi was very nice ^^ Highly Recommended Thank you~

7. I bought a pair of Domuya hands from yukichi. She was very polite, great with communication, and shipping was speedy. I highly recommend her :)

8. I bought a kimono from Yukichi and it is absolutely gorgeous and arrived very very fast!

Thanks!!!

:kitty1:kitty1:kitty1

9. I participated in Yukichi's LUTS GO for the SSDF Dion and Cian fullsets~ I only have wonderful things to say about her! Handling a split as large as this can be very tricky, but Yukichi handled it wonderfully. She made sure everyone was updated and given information in a prompt and speedy manner. There wasn't any point throughout our split that I didn't know what was going on. She was super generous when shipping out our items, and was really sweet to communicate with. I would not hesitate to deal with her again. ;D A+++ Split Organizer~

10. yukichi commissioned some more clothes from me again and all went well. I still highly recommend her in any transaction. :)

11. I participated in a Luts limited Dion and Cian split organised by yukichi. She was really very kind and friendly~! PMs were fast and communication was simply great!!
      She organised the split in a very smooth manner~! Everything was very clear and she always updated the split thread as well as sending PMs to me to keep me updated~!
      I enjoyed the whole process very much and I would definitely love to do business again with her~!
      Thank you very much~!
      ❤

12. I recently joined a Luts GO that was organized by yukichi. She's very prompt on PMs and always kept everyone updated. She is wonderful to do business with and I highly recommend her!

13. I participated in a SSDF Dion and Cian split with yukichi. She is a very kind person, replied quickly, and kept me informed always. She packaged my items very well and included extras. ^^ It was a very smooth and pleasant transaction. I would happily do business with her again!

14. Yukichi participated in my Dollmore GO.
      She was such a joy to work with, very kind, great communication and fast payment!
      I'd love to do business with her again so suffice it to say I'd thoroughly recommend her to everyone as an excellent buyer.

Thank you so much Yukichi for helping make my GO run so smoothly. :D

15. I participated in Yukichi's Bory LE split. She was quick on updates, really nice, and overall just lovely to deal with! Everything arrived in perfect condition, and she even included some goodies! =^i^= I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

Thank you!!! :D

16. I sold a wig to Miss Yukichi, and did two custom faceups for her Cian boys and had another wonderful transaction with her. She was extremely easy to work with, and as always was very prompt with payments and communication. She let me know as soon as her boys arrived to her safely. I would definitely like to work with her again! :D

17. I purchased an SD shirt from Yukichi. We had great communication, she shipped VERY quickly, and the shirt is in lovely, like-new condition! Looks great on my boy. :) Also, I loved the little gift! Overall a great transaction, and I would definitely purchase from her again! Thank you~!!

18. I sold a pair of pants to Yukichi and the entire transaction went very smoothly. Thanks so much! ^^

19. I ordered soem boots from Yukichi in a group order. Good communication and timely arrival of my boots. Would definitely do business with them again.
      Thanks!!!!!

20. I participated in Yukichi's Alice Collections GO. She kept great communications and my items are perfect!