1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for YukiOokami

Jun 6, 2008

1. Bought a wig from him/her (?) Very fast and responsible. Highly recommended!

2. Bought a Lillycat Ombre from YukiOokami, and it was a fantastic transaction! She is a very conscience seller, and followed through with the postoffice when the package got delayed in the mail. I would buy from her again!

3. YouOokami bought a Soom Little Gem Body from me.
      Though several things went wrong on my end, she was still great to deal with and rather patient.
      Payed promptly and everything. Great Transaction despite the trouble :)
      This of course is positive feedback.

4. YukiOokami purchased a wig from me after asking a few great questions. Payment was very quick and it was a wonderful transaction. She even sent me photos. :) POSITIVE! Thank you!

5. I bought a Spiritdoll outfit from YukiOokami. The transaction went super-smoothly, communication was pleasant and friendly, and I'd happily do business with her again! Thank you! :D

-- A <3

6. YukiOokami purchased a wig from me and it was wonderful transaction! ^__^ Fast payment and pleasant communication. I will be glad to deal with you again! Thank you! ?

7. I bought a Soom Little Gem Boy Body from YukiOokami. She was an amazing seller. I couldn't have had a smoother transaction. She kept in contact with me the whole time and notified me when there a slight delay. She was very friendly and the body arrived to me in perfect condition. It was packaged very professionally and carefully. Thank you, YukiOokami. I would absolutely recommend buying from.

8. YukiOokami contacted me regarding a WTB thread I had up for a MNF scar arm. We quickly discussed a deal and she was very fast in shipping and providing tracking! Super smooth transaction! It was a pleasure to do business with her! Thank you!

9. I just purchased a pair of hands from YukiOokami. She was quick and pleasant in her communication, and super speedy in shipping out! Highly recommend her!

10. She bought an MSD outfit from me. Conversing with her was very sweet, and transaction went smoothly. Would definitely recommend her to any seller! :)

11. I bought a pear of shale hooves legs and Im really happy with them. YukiOokami was very professional as well. Im very happy!

12. After posting a WTB thread, YukiOokami contacted me and I bought a Luts DW-104 lavender wig from her. She was even nice enough to wait while I moved cross-country! :D

Super-fast shipping, fun to communicate with and very patient and kind. I'd buy from YukiOokami again anytime! :3nodding:

Ryu

13. I sold a pair of Shale hooves with it's little wings from my doll to YukiOokami. She is a wonderful buyer, it was a pleasure to deal with! She is really nice and friendly also our conversations were really fun! She always let me know every little details. I'm glad that she was the one whom i sold the hooves, I absolutely recommend her It was a wonderful transaction, Thank you so much! :aheartbea

14. YukiOokami bought some SD clothing from me. It was a perfect transaction: prompt payment & great communication. Highly recommended buyer! Thanks again!

15. YukiOokami bought a wig from me. Communication was clear, and she let me know when the wig arrived. Many thanks!

16. I bought a Soom Serin OE head in creamy white from YukiOokami and the transaction was quick with no hiccups. She was very lovely to buy from and answered any questions I had in a nice manner; the head was packed well and she even included the owner's manual which I didn't expect. Overall I can say that I would happily buy from her again in the future~!

17. Just received a pair of Denver doll sneakers from YukiOokami! The transaction went very smoothly and she was very helpful in sending me the pictures of the item in different lighting and even tried them on one of her dolls with the same shoe size as mine! Wonderful seller!~

18. I bought a Serin/Rico R. Head from YukiOokami.She shipped the items very fast and packed very well. The communication was very nice.YukiOokami is a lovely person,I had a wonderful transaction with her.
      Thank you very much.^ ^
      Sorry,I am late.lol

19. Purchased Migma bat feet from YukiOokami and everything went Smoooth~ Fast shipping, great communications and package wrapped extremely well. I Highly recommend ! Would gladly shop here again !

20. I bought Soom Galena from YukiOokami, it was wonderful transaction, and I will be happy to deal with such great person again. Thank you!