1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Yunabug ^_~*

Oct 18, 2007

1. Yunabug was a lovely person to sell to! Prompt payment and great communication, and she even let me know when her head arrived! Would love to work with her again, thanks so much doll!

2. I painted more dollys for Yunabug, and as always, she's a pleasure to work with :)

3. Yuna was part of a split I was running. She had a MNF head on order and was really good at keeping me up to date as we ran into a little trouble with the post ;) All in all Yunabug is a pleasure to deal with

thumbs up from me

4. Had another awesome transaction with Yunabug! I bought her Sleeping MNF Woosoo head and she shipped him off a few days after she got my money order :D Would defiantely do business with again

5. I traded one of my dollsfor one of hers and everything went very well! Everythijng was packed very good and the package arrived so fast here in Europe, it MUST have been a miracle! *lol*
      Thank you so much, Yunabug! ^_^

6. Bought an outfit from Yunabug. She was very helpful, shipped out imediately. Great Seller, would buy again from her!

7. Yunabug came to my poor el rescue with some extra string. thanks so much

8. Purchased a Hanyuu set from Yunabug on layaway. She was really patient and good to work with. There was a slight shipping delay but only a few days, and Hanyuu arrived timely and in good order. Thank you :aheartbea

9. I purchased a really adorable outfit from Yunabug, and it was such a pleasant experience. Very nice communication, friendly, and the clothes are wonderful. Such a great way to brighten a dreary day! Thank you so much!

10. Small delay in shipping, but Yunabug put in some extras to make up for it. Otherwise, very pleasant transaction with friendly seller. Item was as represented. Thank you very much!

11. bough an anotherspace dress and leggings from yunabug! great communication and super fast shipping!!

thanks so much!

12. I bought an MSD black mage outfit, and some yo-size clothes from Yunabug and everything is wonderful! The transaction went very smoothly and the package arrived in record time. Thank you Yunabug! ^__^

13. Bought a kimono from Yunabug and I loved it. Beautiful kimono in wonderful condition. Great communication and very understanding when I forgot to send payment!! Sorry again about that. I don't know what I was thinking! Thank you!

14. I bought a Bobobie Sprite from Yunabug. She was very sweet. I was able to get in touch with her after a day or 2. Even though she was haveing some personal issues she shipped her realitivly fast. She was a pleasure to buy from and even gave me a few extras( which she really didn't have to do!!) I highly reccomend her, and I hope to do more business with her(some times in the future when I get my funds back up XD)!

15. I bought a Puki Sugar from her, and she arrived all safe and sound with lots of extras!!

Yuna's a fantastic seller, and an awesome person, and I would LOVE to work with her again. I have no qualms whatsoever about buying from her. :):):)

16. Wonderful transaction! She purchased a few wigs from me. Fast payment and no issues <3

17. Add another positive transaction to the bunch! :)

I sold a pair of eyes to Yunabug and things went very smoothly. Communication was fantastic and she promptly let me know when the item arrived. I would happily do business with her again.