1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Yuriko_Terachi

Jan 21, 2007

1. Yuriko Terachi purchased Lati boots from me. Super fast payment and a pleasure to work with. I hope you enjoy the boots! :)

2. I bought a Kimono from Yuriko, it was shipped fast and it's gorgeous! Always a pleasure to work with, and I plan to buy from again! <3

3. Yuriko_Terachi bought a dress from me and she was great to deal with! She was polite in PMs and she paid fast. I'd deal with her again for sure. ^^ Thank you so much!

4. Bought one of her kimono back in February - bad buyer here, only doing feedback now!

The kimono is lovely and she was great to deal with!

5. I purchased a beautiful kimono from Yuriko_Terachi and it arrived super quickly and is absolutely stunning! I am so pleased and would not hesitate to do business with her again! Super seller! :aheartbea

6. I ordered a kimono from Yuiko_Terachi and it's even more beautiful in person and my girl adores it! Transaction was great and shipping was super fast. Thank you!

7. I have purchased several kimonos from Yuriko_Terachi. They came in record time and communication was awesome. They also fit my kids nicely. I will certainly purchase from her again. :)

8. I got Anotherspace vest from Yuriko_Terachi. Communication was great and it shipped amazingly fast. I would certainly buy from her again. Thank you!

9. Bought a lovely kimono from Yuriko_Terachi, She is wonderful as always, friendly and getting my item to me quickly, Will def buy from again Need her lovely kimonos : P

10. I bought yuriko_terachi's silver frost kimono. Excellent communication and a sweet person too! Yuriko told me she doesn't normally post o/s, but as she was planning a trip to the post office she would make an exeption for me!! Thank you so much.

The kimono arrived in perfect condition and has made a snow-spirit very happy!

11. I commissioned a very extravagant kimono by Yuriko. She did a amazing job! >w< The kimono is beautiful, the price was good and it didn't take longer than the time she said it would, in fact I think it took less. It was once again a wonderful transaction and I'm very happy, and so is Aoi! Thank you very much!

And thank you for the candies~ <3

12. I bought 2 kimonos from Yuriko_Terachi, they are both beautiful! And she was such a pleasure to deal with, very friendly, and shipped the kimonos out super-quick! And thanks for the candies as well.

13. Yuriko_Terachi participated in my seventh Luts group order run for small items and everything was great! From payments being sent in swiftly to communication being wonderful, I have no complaints at all!

:bcake Thankies! :bcake

14. I sold an outfit to Yuriko_Terachi, and she transacted this exactly the way she said she would - a pleasure!
      Alex

15. I Have Bought And Commisioned Yuriko_terachi For I Think Ten Or More Kimonos In The Past Year And A Half..i Love Her Work..some Of The Non Sales Pics She Has Up Were Actually What She Made For Me And I Will Buy From Her Again When I Need Too..i Love Her Kimonos...thanks Girl...

16. I Just Bought A Pair Of Sd Size Panties From Yuriko_terachi..they Were Sent Out Quickly..i Will Certainly Be Doing Business With Her Again For More Kimonos

17. Purchased A Beautiful Orange Kimono From Yuriko_Terachi. Great Communication, Fast Shipping, Correct Details Of Item. I Highly Recommend This Seller!!! I Give This Seller An A+ And 5 :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar. I Wish Their Was A Higher Grade Because This Seller Deserves It!!! This Seller Will Surely See Me Again:)

18. I trade a jacket and some eyes to Yuriko for a jacket shoes and some socks the transaction was great! very nice to talk with and she was so nice and shipped my stuff out even though she was under the weather! thank you so much i love everything!

19. bought a wig from this seller. Shipping was fast and pm's were friendly. Could not ask for more

20. I bought three MSD kimonos from Yuriko_Terachi. Everything went super-smoothly, and I am totally in love with the kimonos! They are awesome!
      Thanks so much!