1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Yvette

Aug 15, 2006

1. I just bought an MSD dress from Yvette. She was easy to communicate with and friendly. A pleasure to deal with!

2. Yvette was great to deal with and shipped my item out the same day I paid. ^_^ You couldn't ask for better service! Thanks!

3. Yvette sold her Lati Ronnie/Volks MSD girl to me and she was such a pleasure to deal with! Doll was delicatedly packaged, shipped in record time, in excellent pristine condition and was everything I hoped for and more. I haven't stopped smiling since she arrived at my doorstep after school today.
      Will definitely do business with you again! ♥
      I wonder how I'll tell my parents... XD

4. I never left feedback but -bought a black lolita Heartplace dress a while ago (2005 I think). Item was professionally sewn as indicated, shipping was fast and packed nicely. Its still one of my favourite dress!

Recently bought a cute black/red cat hat from Yvette. Shipping was fast and item arrived in great condition. I'm so happy to own it, its the cutest hat!

[​IMG]
      *shown on a friend's doll

Thanks Yvette!

5. Ordered one of Yvette's beautiful dresses and I'm loving it!^ ^
      great communication and a friendly seller...fast shipping too!

6. I bought a pair of Soom LE eyes from Yvette. She was great to deal with! Replied to PM's quickly and the eyes arrived in great condition and quickly. :)

7. Long time ago I got an Iz head from Yvette. She was new to the board, realized I was nervous since she had no feedback, but everything turned out perfect. Very understanding and trustworthy seller. Fitz

8. I have just received the F-09 head that I purchased from Yvette, it was shipped really, really quickly and packaged wonderfully ^_^ I love it!! ^_^ She is a lovely lady to deal with and I would highly reccommend her!!

9. I recently bought a Shirou Tachibana from Yvette! She was very sweet and willing to do a longer layaway for me and it all went as smoothly as it could have~ I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from her again or recommend her to other people. ^^;

10. I bought 3 pairs of resin eyes from Yvette. The eyes are in a very good quality and very reasonable price. Fast shipping and smooth communication. I would recommend Yvette to everyone. Super Seller! A+

11. I purchased two pairs of Mystic eyes from Yvette. Shipping was prompt. The eyes were well packed and as described. The whole transaction was easy and the communication smooth. I would buy from her again.

12. I bought a doll body from Yvette and it was na excellent transaction.
      Yvette is very honest and reliable person, an also very nice to talk with :)
      The body was packed very well and shipped super fast and so that it arrived to me quickly and safely !
      I recommend Yvette to other buyers and sellers !

13. I bought msd shoes from Yvette, and it was perfect transaction. Fast and friendly communication, quick shipping, careful package..she's a great seller! Highly recommend.

Thank you very much! (:

14. Yvette is a wonderful seller, I bought two pairs of Mystic eyes and all was as perfect as could be and with a warmth and friendliness.
      Thank you!!

15. I bought a pair of urethane eyes from Yvette; the eyes were shipped extremely well and are absolutely pretty. Thank you again! :D

16. Purchased a pair of Mystics from Yvette and had a wonderful transaction. Shipment was prompt after payment and I received the eyes much faster than I anticipated. Thanks so much Yvette!

17. I bought some eyes from Yvette and it was a wonderful transaction! She shipped quickly and kept me updated. Thank you!

18. Bought a pair of Mystic eyes from Yvette. Shipping was fast, transaction was pleasant, seller was a pleasure to deal with. Would definitely recommend to others.

19. I purchased a Ninodoll Mini-Anna head with faceup from Yvette and it arrived in excellent shape, packed really well and super fast! She was really quick to reply to PM's and kept me posted about the transaction. She is very easy to do business with. I would definitely buy from her again.

20. I bought a MSD outfit from Yvette, and it was a pleasure doing business with her!
      Communication was prompt and friendly at all times and the package was shipped out quickly.
      Everything arrived safe and sound and she even included a gift outfit which is very awesome of her! Thanks again!