1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Z3R0!

Mar 9, 2008

1. i have sold yo sd sugarmag outfit to Z3R0.
      She is so nice.and fast payment.

2. I sold a Volks Kanon to Z3RO. It was a very pleasant transaction and went very smoothly. Would recommend her highly. Thank again.
      Marianna

3. I bought an Abio Angel boy body from Z3r0! She was awesome to deal with, and my floating head is very happy to have a body finally! I would not hesitate to deal with her again! :)

4. i also bought an Abio Angel body from z3r0! great communication, fast shipping. my only cocern is the body was a tad dirty, but thats to be expected when buying a preowned doll. would DEFINITELY buy from again :)

5. z3r0 participated in my dollmore group order. ^^ Payments and communication were fast- As the host for the group order I couldn't ask for more! ^^ A pleasure to deal with~ Thank you!

6. I sold a Puki and some parts to z3r0. She kept up superb communication all the way, paid fast and is a pleasure to deal with.

7. I was the lucky big who got Z3r0's Hazy! Great seller, great doll. Posted her when I wanted her to, waited for the danged echeque to clear with patience...all good stuff!

Thanks

Alicex

8. I bought the default Hazy outfit from Z3r0, and it came safely and without any hassle. Great transaction!

9. Z3r0 sold me an MNF neckpiece and she was super sweet. Quick responses and fast shipment. I was suprised at how quickly it arrived even with her living across the pond. She's so nice and I hope to buy from her again. :]

10. I bought a head from Z3r0 and she was pleasure to deal with ^^ Thank you!~

11. I bought a Puki from Z3R0 and did a part trade. She was very communicative and included a load of extras. She also let me know when things had arrived her end. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.

12. I sold Z3R0 my little Yo-SD Tanpopo, and everything went just fine. Fast communication, and she finished payment within the promised alloted time we agreed the layaway would last. Very friendly person--would gladly do business with her again. :)

13. Z3r0 was a wonderful person to deal with! She traded her Yo-SD Tanpopo for my SD Kun and was great to trade with! I received the little Yo yesterday and she was so adorable! Great communication and a pleasure to deal with! Thank you so much! :3

14. Bough from her a stunning MnM Ryutarou head,i'm very pleased with the sale,
      Thanks.

15. I bought a body from z3r0 and communication was fast and friendly :)
      The body arrived in perfect condition and I am happy with my purchase.
      Thank you so much!

16. I bought a Yo SD Kanon from zer0 and she always responded to PMs quickly and sent out my doll securely packed and very fast. My new Kanon is adorable and I'm very happy with my purchase, thanks! :whitetruffle

17. I recently sold a DWC02 on SD10 to zer0 and the whole transaction went smoothly. Zer0 kept communication open and payments were paid on time and as agreed. I wouldn’t hesitate to do transactions with them in the future and would recommend them to others. Overall, a very ideal experience.

18. I sold Z3R0 a limited supedollfie head and she paid super quickly and she was super kind through the whole transaction. Very positive feedback.

19. I sold Z3R0 a Volks SD10 Kira on layaway, and she was a wonderful buyer :) Thanks much again and enjoy your new girl! :D