1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zekarmisama

Mar 21, 2010

1. I purchased two pairs of eyes from Zekarmisama a few months ago(apologies for the late feedback) and all went well, the eyes were beautiful, thank you!

2. Bought a hoodie from zekarmisama, everything went very fast and smooth. Plus, she drew a cute picture on the shipping box, made me smile :) Thank you!

3. I bought a very cool monocle from Zekarmisama. very fast shipping, perfect packaging. highly recommend.
      :whitetruffle

4. Zekarmisama commissioned me for mods and a faceup and was very nice to work with. Prompt payments and every detail was passed onto me. I would gladly work with Zekarmisama again in the future.

5. I purchased a soul doll body from Zekarmisama and it was a great experience. She shipped the body unstrung as I asked, to save on shipment, and each piece was carefully wrapped in bubble wrap and marked for left or right. She was very responsive to all my requests and inquiries throughout the transaction. I would definitely do business with her again!

6. I purchased a Souldoll Hye head from Zekarmisama. It was an excellent transaction! Great communication. She shipped quickly and am very pleased with the doll. Highly recommended! Thanks!

7. [TABLE="width: 522"]
      [TR]
      [TD="colspan: 4"] she bought the doll stand from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,if you are her friends and order from me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the eyelashes or eye putty as gifts with money free.[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD="colspan: 4"] I built my own website now , i hope you will like it ,and it is high appreciated to introduce my website to your group and also your friends, inside there is one function to show how it looks when the doll wear the eyes which you selected.[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD][/TD]
      [TD][/TD]
      [TD][/TD]
      [TD][/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD="colspan: 4"]http://www.cig168.com/[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD][/TD]
      [TD][/TD]
      [TD][/TD]
      [TD][/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]

8. Zekarmisama sold me a Soom Sov. Her communication was great and the doll was packed and shipped safely. I'd definitely buy from her again.

9. I bought a Spiritdoll Mint from Zekarmisama and overall the transaction was wonderful. The box was packed tightly and my boy came to me completely unharmed. There was a black mark on his foot and over all of him there seems to be little marks, almost scratches, but they're faint and I believe that has more to do with the fact he's a tan doll than anything else. A heads up would have been nice, but that doesn't change the good transaction I had. Zekarmisama also did a face up for me, and though the blush was darker in person than in the pictures, I still love it. I hope it lasts for quite a long time. :)

10. I bought an SD prop from Zekarmisama and the transaction went incredibly well. She kept
      constant and prompt communication and shipped the package quickly! The package arrived
      safe and sound and was packaged well! I definitely recommnend her! Thank you!

11. I bought a Granado Gabe head from Zekarmisama and it was a wonderful, easy and pleasant transaction! The head was shipped promptly and packed perfectly and communication was super! I'd do business again anytime! :D

12. I bought an Unoa L-Bi/ Dollzone Hybrid off Zekarmisama, the transaction went smoothly with good communication and she was understandable when a small problem happened with paypal so thank you so much for that! The doll was unstrung, but packed very well and even labelled some of the parts so it was much easier for me to understand which limbs went where. Thank you very much again! Highly recommend as a seller! ^_^ <3

13. POSITIVE TRANSACTION! I recommend her for fast and easy transaction. Good buyer :)

14. I bought a vest and cardigan from zekarmisama. The transaction was everything I could have hoped for and the items arrived quickly and safely packaged. I would happily transact with her again.

15. Highly POSITIVE! I recently purchased a doll head from zekarmisama, which could never have been completed without her help and advice. The new PayPal website and my aging computer were not happy together, but she sent me an invoice that fixed the boggle. She was very helpfull and extremely patient with me and my problem. The head was packaged very well and shipoed extremely quickly. I couldn't be happier with this transaction, and I would definitely recommend her as a seller to everyone. :)

16. Bought a pair of YOSD shoes from zekarmisama, everything was perfect from start to finished. I would definitely order from them again, thank you!

17. Bought two pairs of yo-sd boots from Zekarmisama , and it was a perfect transaction, quick and nice, thank you!

18. I purchased 6x pair of lovely Eyeco eyes from Zekarmisama. Eyes were shipped quickly and safely packaged~~ thank you very much! :kitty1

19. Zekarmisama was kind enough to sell me a licht wig I had been looking for. Communication and shipping were both prompt, and the wig was packed in a box with bubblewrap!

I would definitely purchase again from her in the future

20. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I bought a grey Magical Angel body from Zekarmisama with a down payment and then full payment a month later. She shipped right away and the doll was well packed. I recommend her as a trade or sale partner, without hesitation! Thanks again!