1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zev01

Apr 27, 2008

1. I purchased Zev01's Afi from her, and I cannot begin to tell you what a lovely transaction this was. She responded to a WTB thread that I had posted months ago, and informed me she'd decided she wouldn't be keeping Afi after arrival. We hammered out details, and she was very patient and understanding with me in my blissful excitement.

She kept me informed through the entire process, and was cheerful in all of her communications with me. She even photographed, packed up, and shipped Afi to me the very day he'd arrived at her home.

Zev01 is the kind of seller that we all hope to encounter, and I consider myself truly lucky to have dealt with her. I hope that I'll have the opportunity to do so again in the future!

2. ~Positive~
      Zev01 purchased a Bess School Outfit from me. She paid promptly and let me know the moment it arrived. Perfect, friendly, buyer! ^__^

3. Zev01 purchased some stockings from me and it was a flawless experience! This was just a fantastic person to deal with overall! Recommended Highly!
      :daisy Thank you :daisy

4. Zev01 purchased a Domuya body from me. Communication was great, payment was fast, nice to do business with! Thank you!

5. I purchased Soom MD Chalco's Skull Mask + Horns from Zev01.
      Throughout the transaction, the communication was superb and she was very nice to talk to.
      Package was sent out fast and was packaged very nicely.
      Thank you so much for an awesome transaction!!

6. Zev01 purchased a Soom dress for me. Everything went swimmingly! She paid on time and kept in contact. I'd certainly do business with her again. :)

7. I bought a pair of Breccia foxie hands from Zev01 and the transaction was flawless. She contacted me regarding my WTB thread and I am grateful I had a chance to buy the hands from her. She was kind, helpful, kept excellent communication, and shipped the hands very quickly and safely. Thank you so much! :)

Would gladly buy from her again!

8. I bought a DM White Lilith doll from Zev01. Communication was great, she was really prompt in updating and sending. My girl arrived in a wonderful condition, beautifully packed. A really friendly and highly reliable seller, I would not hesitate to buy from her again. Thank you! ^_^

9. zev01 participated in my Breccia split and was a great split member. I'd work with her again, no problem.

She was prompt with payments, courteous and always responded quickly and efficiently

10. Zev01 bought a DomuyaFP girl body from me via layaway. She paid very promptly and was right on with communication. I have done business with her before, and I would certainly do it again!

Thanks luv!

11. I just bought a pair of Breccia fox legs from Zev01. It was a great transaction and she was helpful throughout the whole thing. She gave me an excellent price and posted the legs super fast, and I am thrilled with them! Thanks so much!

12. Had a wonderful transaction with Zev01 who participated in my Soom split for the feet :) Payment was made quickly and everything went really well though there was a small error on Sooms part which I took care of quickly n.n

Thank you for such a wonderful transaction!

13. Zev01 bought a body from me and the transaction was perfect! She paid immediately and let me know promptly when the body arrived. She's darling, and I would not hesitate to buy from or sell to Zev01 anytime!

14. I bought a Supia body and she shipped really fast and the doll was well packed in her original box. Great communications too! Thank you!

15. I bought a Domuya Flexi-Perennial body from zev01, and the transaction was perfect !! . .communication was excellent . .the body was well-wrapped and arrived in lovely condition. .thank you so much ! ..

16. Zev01 join my split for Monzo paws and horns. She a great person to work with. She pick up the paws just to get the split going! Payment was smooth. Great communication: detailed in what she wants. She also lets me know once she got the package. Happy to split with her any time ^^

17. Zev01 responded to my WTB thread for a DT7 body. She allowed me to pay for her on a layaway plan and was always super friendly and kind. The DT7 body arrived promptly after I paid her off and was very well packaged. Zev01 was very easy to work with and the entire transaction went wonderfully smooth. I totally recommend her. Thanks so much! :)

18. Zev01 bought two pairs of shoes from me -- payment and communication was very fast~ great buyer! Thank you again :D

19. I purchased a Dollstown Elf body from Zev01, and the transaction was flawless! She responded to my WTB, offered a fair price and shipped right away. Body is in great condition and I couldn't be more pleased! I would purchase from Zev01 again without hesitation!

20. I've bought rare Aoi-tuki doll at Susan!very fast shipping,nice packing - a pleasure to deal!!
      Thank you so much!