1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zev01

Apr 27, 2008

1. Zev01 bought a pair of MSD shoes from me on a short layaway. Great communication and all the payments were made on time.

Thanks!

2. Purchased a head from me and everything went really well. :)

3. I purchased a MiniFee Tika from Zev01. He arrived super quick and very well packed. I love him to bits. Thanks so much :)

4. I purchased a MiniFee Moe body from Zev01! The body arrived quickly and was packaged very well. I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. ;v; Thank you very much!

5. I adopted a beautiful Fairyland MNF Rin head from Zev01. Perfect transaction! She was so friendly, super fast to ship and Rin arrived safe and sound - very securely packaged and even more gorgeous in person. I would be delighted to work with her again! <3

6. Zev01 purchased an Alieen Doll Rot from me, a perfect transaction! Perfect communication, perfect payment, perfect buyer!
      I can only reccomend her!

7. Zev01 purchased a Souldoll SD outfit and necklace from me on a short layaway. Payments were on time and the layaway paid off early. Excellent communication and she let me know when the package was delivered. Even though the package was misrouted by the post-office and tracking wasn't being updated at one point, she remained patient throughout. Great buyer and would not hesitate to do business with again! :daisy

8. i had the pleasure of selling a souldoll star head to Zev01 recently~ quick and easy transaction; communication was swift and friendly, and payment was prompt. she also let me know when the head arrived, which i always appreciate! would certainly do business with her again anytime :)

9. Zev01 purchased luts 13s with T4 sdf body from me on a short layaway. Excellent communication, It was great transaction=) A pleasure to work with.

10. Zev01 purchased 2 outfits from me. Communication was great, payment was fast and she kept in touch until everything was concluded. Thanks!

11. Zev01 purchased a full set doll from me, everything went very smoothly, and she was very patient and understanding. Thank you for the wonderful transaction, hope to do business with you again soon!:):daisy

12. zev01 purchased a dod too from me and was very pleasant to deal with ^^

13. Another perfect transaction with Zev01! She purchased a body from me, and the entire experience was wonderful as always! Whether buying from or selling to, you can count on an enjoyable experience working with Zev01!

14. Zev01 adopted Custom House Sad Saint Mina from me. Payment was prompt and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with. She is very kind and wonderful to do business with. I would gladly deal with Zev01 in the future! ^_^

15. Postive! Zev01 purchased Soom Sphaler horns form me. Quick payment and a PM as soon as the horns arrived. A perfect and speedy quick transaction. Thank you!!!

16. Zev01 purchased two outfits sets from me. Communication was fast, friendly and payment was made quickly. She was the perfect buyer! Thank you!

17. I sold a wig to Zev01 and the transaction was smooth and easy. Thanks!

18. Zev01 bought some clothes from me and everything went very smoothly. Great communication, fast payment, and she let me know when the package arrived. I would gladly do business with Zev01 again. Thanks!

19. Zev01 bought an Elfdoll R. Sooah head from me. Communication was great, payment was made super fast, and she let me know when Sooah arrived. Thank you so much for a pleasant transaction, I wouldn't hesitate to do it again!

20. Zev01 purchased a FL FM60 body from me in a short transaction :) Zev01 was lovely to deal with and even let me know when everything came in! So glad to have done business with! :) I recommend Zev01 as a great buyer! Thank you again! :)