1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zev01

Apr 27, 2008

1. I had my first DoA marketplace transaction with Zev01, she was soooo nice and quick in terms of communicating and also shipping. Thank you for such an awesome experience! I would definitely do business with her anytime. Highly recommended!!! :)

2. I sold some eyes to Zev01. It was an easy, pleasant transaction and I would certainly work with them again. Thanks!

3. Zev01 purchased Migma bat feet from me. n_n She paid promptly and let me know once the feet arrived.
      I would highly recommend her as a buyer and would gladly do business with her again! :)

Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy the bat feets. :3 :aheartbea

4. Sold a set of Soom legs to Zev01, she was great to work with! Quick communication and payment. I'd be happy to work with her in the future :)

5. I bought a minifee mio off Zev01, she was great and nice enough to hold her for me ^^ she came in great condition, i just adore the doll. Thanks again and i would highly recommend <3

6. I just bought a lovely feeple60 moe body (tan) from Zev01 and I couldn't be happier :) She covered shipping for me and the body was at my post office in four days. I would love too do business with them again! They were very fast, and was happy to answer any of my question. Thanks so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Excellent transaction with Zev01 from whom I purchased a Celine head. Shipping was quick and communication was great. A perfect seller. Thank you!

8. I bought her a head and all was perfect! It arrived in perfect conditions. Great communication and she's very kind.
      I highly recommend her! :)

9. I recently bought Volks SD16 Narasaki Ryo from Zev01. It was the fastest transaction ever. Really great communication, invoice, and shipping. Also, the box was filled with cushioning so it was super safe.
      10/10 would work with Zev01 again. Thank you so much! Ryo is lovely!!

10. Another great transaction with Zev01 who sold me a Fairyland outfit. Shipping was very fast and communication was excellent as always. A perfect seller. Thank you!

11. Two more wonderful transactions with Zev01 from whom I purchased two Realfee. Shipping was super fast and communication was great. I would highly recommend her as a seller. Thank you!

12. I purchased a souldoll Berial ns from Zev01
      communication was fast and friendly..shipping was fast.
      I would certainly do business with Zev01 again.
      thank you

13. Positive Transaction

I bought a CustomHouse girl body from Zev01 and it was a great transaction! Fast communication, I was warned again by PM that the body was yellowed and offered a chance to buy a different, less yellowed body, which I appreciated but still chose the yellowed one because it would be a better match for my floating head. It was shipped the same day as I paid and arrived two days later, safely packaged and a near perfect match for the head I had. I would be happy to deal with this seller again! Thanks!

14. I purchased a Fairyland MNF Elf Sarang event head from, Zev01. They shipped it quickly and very well packaged. Just as described, I am very pleased. Thank you again!

15. I bought a minifee RFA head from Zev01 and they shipped quickly and it was a very pleasant transaction. The head came packed safely. :)

16. Zev bought a doll on layaway with me - always paid promptly without me having to remind her - great communication, let me know when the doll arrived safely. Would not hesitate to sell or buy from in the future.

17. Zev bought a Soom Migma from me on a short layaway. It was an ideal transaction, she was always on time with the payments, also was nice to communicate with her. I was lower then usual with the posting and she was absolutely sympathetic with me on that. I can't thank u enough for the kindness and patience.
      Thank you very much, and enjoy! :)

18. Zev01 bought SD13 Williams boots from me. Was quick with communication,fast with payment and pleasant transaction. I would highly recommend her as a buyer. A+++++

19. Zev01 Bought a domuya Tan Venturo from me. Paid with layaway. Paid promptly when they said! Over all Great buyer!
      +++ Positive+++
      Would do business again!

20. Zev01 purchased a Volks doll from me. Payments were prompt, communication was friendly, and she was kind enough to let me know when the doll arrived. Lovely buyer; definitely recommended! Thank you so much.