1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zia89

Jan 22, 2013

1. I purchased a dreadlock wig from zia and despite a small error on the post offices part got it in safe and fast. Her communication was top notch and I could not be happier with this purchase. Thank you!

2. I participated in Zia's Alice's Collections group order, and everything went flawlessly! She communicated with us super fast, and shipped out very soon after she received her order, packed perfectly well! Thank you for everything! :)

3. I ordered a wig from Zia89. It was shipped 10 minutes later hehe ^^ Thanks again, will definitely order again in the future!

4. I completed 2 face-up commissions for Zia89!

Her communication was superb, payment swift, and a very pleasant person to converse with. She was also very understanding when I had an unexpected delay affect my commission schedule.

I would gladly do business with her again! ^^

5. zia89 bought a dollheart outfit set from me, shes a great , fast communication and payment, also kept me updated when she received the items. definitely recommend her! thank you!

6. Zia89 bought my Island Doll tan Lilith on a very short layaway (and even paid her off early)! :D
      Her communication was excellent and her payments prompt! I'm so happy with the transaction and to see the doll settled into her new home so well! :D
      Thank you so much! :D

7. Zia purchased a head from me - quick payment and let me know when it arrived. Thanks for a great transaction.

8. Zia89 was recently a member in my Makoeyes GO. Communication was great and payment was quick~!
      She let me know her items arrived as well~! >w< I would love to do another GO with her involved again~! She was a pleasure to work with~!
      Thanks again >w< Enjoy your eyes~!

9. Zia bought a dress set from me. The communication was great, she was quick to pay, and also let me know when the package arrived. I'd do business with her anytime again.
      Thank you! :aheartbea

10. I bought a Moonlit Song Lolly outfit from Zia89. Her communication was excellent; she was quick to answer all of my questions and was even nice enough to let me do a short layaway! The outfit was shipped quickly and arrived safely. I could not be happier with this transaction. I would definitely do business with her again. :)

11. I did a face-up for Zia89 and everything went smoothly! Her description of her character was detailed and let me have a lot of fun doing his face-up. Communication was excellent, and she packed the head and trade items very well. I would love to do more face-ups for her anytime! :D

12. I participated in Zia89's Sadol group order and it went very well. She was prompt about letting everyone know how the order was progressing and shipping my items. I would definitely participate in another group order if Zia89 was to host one.

13. I sold a Soony at Zia89, she's very nice. She's buy in layaway, very serious, very quickly. I recommanded her for everyone^^. Thanks for all again^^.

14. I sold a Infinite Love kimono to Zia89.
      PMs and payment were prompt and overall a joy to deal with. Thanks!!

15. Bought a 7-8" wig from Zia89 for my little one and communication was excellent. Transaction went smoothly and item arrived on time. I highly recommend her as a seller and would be more than happy to work with her again. Thank you!

16. I took part in the Sadol GO organised by Zia89. Everything was perfect. Kept me informed about everything all the time and when she got the package from Sadol sent me my things very well packed really fast ^^.

I have no doubt at all that I would love to deal with her in future if she allows me to do so.

Thank you so much sweetie ^^ !!

17. I participated in a Napidoll GO run by Zia89. She was great about keeping us informed, always prompt in responding to PMs. The wigs I ordered came through safe and sound, everything was wonderful. I would recommend her fully and wouldn't hesitate to work with her again in the future. Thanks so much!

18. This is my second transaction with Zia89, and first GO. I joined the Napidoll GO, and everything went excellent! She's very quick to respond to questions, and the wigs were shipped out immediately after she received them! Will definitely join her other GOs in the future! Thanks again! ^^

19. I participated in Zia89's Napidoll GO as well, and everything went very smoothly! Communication was regular and there were no problems with the GO. The wigs were sent out quickly and they were well-packed. I would happily do business with her again!

20. I participated in Zia89's Napidoll GO and everything went wonderfully. Zia89 was very quick to respond to all pm's and kept the group well updated on the order status. My wigs made it safe and sound (and incredibly quickly!) from her. I would gladly participate in another GO run by her. ^____^