1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zia89

Jan 22, 2013

1. Zia bought a BJD Abio Angel Jiu from me. She sent payment faster then promised and was great to sell to. I would definitely sell to her again anytime.

2. I sold a Dream of Doll outfit to Zia89. She is a prompt payer and very pleasant to communicate with. I would definitely do business with her again! Thank you!

3. I participated in Zia's Mako Eye GO, and she did a fantastic job! Communication and the transaction went great! Everything was well organized, she updated us promptly when they were available, and my order was shipped out quickly and arrived fast. I'm very happy with my order and would gladly join another GO organized by Zia! Thank you so much! :D

4. I participated in a Makoeyes GO hosted by Zia89. Communication and updates were excellent~! The eyes were shipped out very quickly and I was surprised with how fast I received them.
      I would not hesitate to join another GO hosted by Zia89.

5. I purchased the Luts Moonlit Song Lolly default shoes from Zia89 on a short layaway. Everything was perfect as usual and the shoes arrived in mint condition! Thanks!

6. I was in Zia's Mako Eyes Go and everything went smoothly and the eyes arrived really quickly! Thank you so much!!! :D

7. Joined a Mako eyes GO with Zia89 and she's an amazing host!!! Everything was so smooth and quick! I'd definitely join any GO she has running :) Thanks!!

8. I joined Zia89's Makoeye GO and am very pleased! Great communication and super fast shipping! Thanks!

9. Zia89 participated in my Dollmore group order. She was a fantastic participant :) Dollmore messed up some items in her order, and she was very helpful in getting the information I needed to correct the mistakes. She's always super fast in her responses and pays right on time. I'd be happy to do business with her again any time!

10. I also joined Zia89's Mako Eyes group order. Communication was fast and thorough (I was a bit delayed on things) But she was awesome and I would love to participate in any group order she runs in the future.

11. I was part of Zia's recent MakoEyes GO, everything was quick and she answered everyone's questions and provided us with pictures on her thread. They arrived safely and i'm very pleased with them, as well as the trasaction!

12. Zia and I did a partial trade/partial sale my Dollheart Fer and matching wig for her Abio Angel Jiu head and Doll Chateau Ada. She was lightning fast with communication and everything was packed so well. I'd be glad to work with Zia89 again in the future, I am very happy with my transaction with her overall. :D

13. I participated in a For My Doll Group Order ran by Zia89. Everything ran very smoothly. Communication was great and she shipped out the items very quickly. I would definitely join another GO ran by Zia89.

14. Zia ran a For My Doll GO that I took place in, and it all went perfectly. Great communication and updates!

15. I participated in a FMD GO that Zia89 ran. Everything went smoothly. Communication and status updates were great! Shipping was quick. I would join another one ran by her in a heartbeat!

16. I participated in a For My Doll Group Order ran by Zia89. Everything went great. she also shipped out the items quickly. I would definitely join another GO by Zia89.

17. I participated in a FMD GO hosted by Zia89 and everything went very well aside from USPS being slow, heh. I would definitely participate in another GO by Zia89. :)

18. I participated in a FMD GO that Zia89 hosted, and everything went very smoothly. She kept everyone up to date and shipped promptly. Thanks!

19. Participated in Zia89's For My Doll GO and everything was great!

20. I participated in a FMD GO hosted by Zia. She ran everything smoothly, gave frequent updates and sent out the packages quickly. She was really kind and answered a lot of newbie questions about the GO for me. :) It was really pleasant to work with her.